Board logo

標題: Tiffany49zOMeanwhile mr.7Lzf [打印本頁]

作者: 429iqx8b2g    時間: 2013-5-30 17:34     標題: Tiffany49zOMeanwhile mr.7Lzf

Related articles:

Hollister Shop58bS8gdu

Hollister20tZRunning occasion4Rbf

http://tiffany-it.com/28sJ sunbathing during islands9edj

This transcript is automatically generated,Tiffany
I just like you're ready to get a new study find -- 2030 year old so more at risk of dying -- debt.

In a carry over 5000 dollars more debt on their credit cards than their parents did at the same age so how can we change is dangerous debt cycles -- is right now from Nashville is our best friend of the personal finance expert department debris into game moratorium.

Good morning guys -- I love this first thing on this chilly day in New York City for the young people decide you are sick and tired of being sick and tired right.

-- don't believe stupid articles like the last and we were reference and that you're gonna die in debt what -- hole was message,Karen Millen.

Now the way you get out that is you -- get really mad you gotta get sick and tired of being sick and tired my friend -- brown says people change their lives when they finally say.

I've had it and that's -- yet we're not living like this any more,Hollister.

All right so to make that decision and then you'll start working it out if you driven enough.

-- did the debt snowball in other words get some momentum in your direction the right direction,Hollister Online Shop.

Absolutely the -- snowball is how we've talked millions of families to get out of that that's where you list your debts smallest to largest regardless of the interest -- And you attack that smallest one with this passion with his anger we're talking about and -- -- so much stuff the kids think -- next I think we're going to attack -- that right.

And -- -- that smallest -- out when it's gone that snowball rolls over picks up more smokers don't have payment anymore and you can attack the next one down.

Now we've got an -- active debt snowball right now free you can download it Dave Ramsey dot com so go there right now and lay yours out,Hollister Deutschland.

Meanwhile mr.

Ramsey scissors hands it's time and when we first -- you did this the plastic to me go ahead -- -- show us how it works.

You know we've been cutting up these things for a long long title in teaching Americans to have a different kind -- plastic surgery.

How -- it but you know what cash cash buys things and you know I've got you know that -- -- if traders Amare credit cards zero because I don't have any.

I've got debit cards and so close the accounts do away with a walk away from this.

I've met with thousands of millionaires I never met -- -- said David Norman at all much discover points via do you see you advise people not to have any credit cards whatsoever.

I have to debit cards my driver's license in my hand and carry permit in my pocket that's the only plastic I got our -- against a library card if you buy -- mall by those books.

I get a thousand dollars in -- get a thousand dollars in the banks fast that's one thing easy to do,Abercrombie.

Yeah that's always baby step one we call -- -- that your first that get your little emergency fund a beginner emergency fund,Occhiali Ray Ban.

Then when you attack that debt and you know tire blows out or that a little car repair comes up it doesn't become new -- you're not look into the crazy -- to put the credit cards back together.

Great advice all right don't don't have a a member of the studio crew there in Nashville,Hollister Deutschland.

I get crazy -- to put your cards together you'll Needham Heights -- -- some are -- thank you very much we'll see you back here next week.

Thanks guys,http://www.de-hollisters.de/.
,Tiffany e Co.

歡迎光臨 WOW魔獸世界資訊網 (http://wow-heros.info/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0