返回列表 回復 發帖

FSOK-27/NONEHighlights

San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker hit a game winning shot at the buzzer to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder, 86-84 on Thursday night in San Antonio,Gucci Outlet Online. ERIC GAY/Associate Press
What happened: Tony Parker sank a 21-footer as time expired and the San Antonio Spurs won a rematch of the Western Conference finals,chanel bags, beating Oklahoma City 86-84 on Thursday night,Toms Shoes Sale.Quotable: "I got lost," Russell Westbrook said of the final play. "It's my fault. I'll take this one."Up next: 7 p.m,celine bag., tonight against Portland at the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City,Coach outlet store online. TV/RADIO: FSOK-27/NONEHighlights: Kevin Durant passed the 10,000 career point mark Thursday night in the season opener for the Thunder. He became the second youngest player in NBA history (24 years, 34 days old) to reach the milestone. LeBron James was the youngest player to hit the 10,gucci outlet,000-point mark at 23 years, 59 days. Durant finished the game with 23 points and 14 rebounds.Highlights II: Kevin Martin had 15 points in his debut for the Thunder and was Oklahoma City's only bench player in double figures,Chanel Outlet. Highlights III:Backup guard Eric Maynor made his own big contribution, hitting a half-court heave to tie the game at the end of the third quarter.Stat of the game: OKC shot 37.7 percent from the field in the season opener, shooting 29-of-77.Stat of the game,http://www.nasaqi.com/, II: 18 turnovers is not a good way to start the season. Morning after links
Related articles:

Okema reported.

of companies seeking funding

Nate Quinn
返回列表