返回列表 回復 發帖

cheap toms 29yMzxJ94

You know who has hair I absolutely adore Taraji P. Henson. Mama works the bob like it's the first of the month and the rent is due. Her hair almost always looks like it has a life all its own. Like it's its own separate entity.
This sequinned bolero I am wearing was purchased on eBay early last week and I was thrilled to see that it was as much as a beautiful trainwreck in person as it was in it pictures-they colors are hideous in the most fabulous way. Its like a bad piece of folk art reincarnated as atacky 80 relic.
Today I wore a Marni dress and added a black studded belt that I don't remember anything about-I think it was purchased at Co-Op though. The open toe Balenciaga boots are new-I got them on Saturday and I'm really crazy about them. Not only do they look good with everything but they are incredibly comfortable! I can see wearing these shoes as much as-if not more than-my black buckled Dries van Noten slingbacks. Definitely a very exciting shoe purchase.
How many pairs of shoes do you have? Maybe some women will answer that they have more than 10 pairs of shoes. But some of them will answer; they only have less than 10 pairs of shoes. Collecting shoes may consider as a hobby, so some women will have less amount of shoes that they used,cheap toms shoes. Whatever your hobby and job is, you should have at least six kinds of shoes that will cover all of your activities and occasion.
So ever since I've been back in New York,cheap toms, I've been dipping into some of my old haunts, like Century 21. I know I was in Europe for a while, but I seriously forgot all the good deals you can find there!
to scope out some of our favorite vintage stores. I had planned on checking out Pandemonium,cheap toms, a veryyy eclectic and junky vintage store but it was closed today...doesn't matter, another one of our favorites was open! Dolly Python is a great vintage store that has a dizzying ammount of knick knacks and useless paraphernalia...you could spend hours contemplating the origins of these items...and come up with some pretty interesting background stories.All of these were picturs taken around town today...pink house in the bottom left is a consignment store mom dropped off a sofa at.
Would you rock a hot foul mouthed tee Or would you rather take a more subtle approach (like Rihanna, who wore a F ck You necklace while posing with kiddies) Thoughts, opinions, ponderings Leave em in the comments.
How does this skirt make you feel? I think that frog looks a little creepy...hugging that log just a little too close, know what I mean? So funny that it Adolfo,cheap toms..that was Nancy Reagan favorite. I would like to see Nancy Reagan in this skirt.My mom kept trying to tell me that the log was in fact a cinnamon stick. What the hell? HahahaKeeping it dorky with a Velma turtleneck.;On to the shoe shopping...!!!!!!Mom tries them on...oh yes! It a must-have. I debate briefly whether to get a mid-calf verson of this shoe.
返回列表