返回列表 回復 發帖

dre beats ibeats monster beats by dr dre cheap sale outlet cheapest sale (15)

The Effect
From the mind of Oz Pearlman comes one of the most shocking FULL-DECK color changes ever invented. This is not a camera trick. This is not an impractical once-in-your-lifetime effect. Blindsided was born for restaurant and party gigs. It's a highly-practical, visually stunning effect that's well motivated and fun to perform. * Great opener * Instantly repeatable * Perfect for restaurant and party gigs Download Blindsided today. Once the deck has changed colors before their eyes... your spectators will never look at pick-a-card tricks the same way again! This is a very good intermediate level effect. Basically, the spectator chooses a card, you attempt  Dre Beats Pro Headphones to find it... you choose the wrong card, but then it changes to the selected card... and then you reveal that their selection was the only odd-backed card in the entire deck, even though they've (apparently) been seeing the backs of the full deck during the entire routine. During the course of the explanation, you'll have quite a few sleights explained in adequate detail... riffle force, slip cuts, acquiring breaks, the shake change, classic pass... there's an impressive amount of material packed into a short amount of time.
If you're already handy with a deck of cards, this is a really nice routine to play around with. If you're a beginner, this is a good introduction to more advanced handlings, since you'll end up  Wireless Dre Beats with good instruction on a solid bunch of useful moves.
>>>Blindsided by Oz Pearlman free download at .:The Review:.Intro: Blindsided is amazing, I really like it. There are certainly much more pros than there are cons to both the method and effect. It is most definitely suited for street, bar, restaurant, and walk-around magic styles. It instantly resets and is very visual to a spectator's eye.Teaching: Has Oz ever let us down in this section? He's one of magic's best teachers and really does it well. He speaks very clear and understandable throughout the explanation and give alternative methods for some of the harder sleights such as the p@$$. No stone is left unturned.Another thing I really enjoyed is the fact that Oz explained why the method works and what the spectator's are thinking of during that moment.
Crediting: This is a section in which you don't see during most reviews, but I wanted to throw it in because I believe it is important. From the very start of the explanation, Oz credits the person who helped him come up with the effect name of Blindsided. Not many (if any) magicians take that into account as "important" and I think that really tells something about Oz. He credits sleights and positions also.The Method: There has been much controversy over how hard the method is and such. Well, I'm goin' to tell it like it is.The is NOT hard. Yeah, I said it, IT'S NOT HARD TO PERFORM. A certain member of this forum (who will  Beats By Dr. Dre - Monster Ibeats In Ear Headphones not be named) has stated that it is too hard because of one sleight. That sleight being the pass. I will admit, the pass is a very difficult sleight, but have you not heard of the word PRACTICE? Also, while Oz explains this move, he gives an alternative method  Beats By Dre Ebay to it, which EVERY magician can do. Plus, the misdirection is so great at that time that the spectators aren't even paying attention to  Beats By Dr Dre Online Buy the deck.Aside from that, the method is composed of many moves. A little memorization is involved, but trust me, anyone can do it.Originality: Ahh, gotta love this section. Is it original? NO.I read on another forum about this product and  Cheap Beats By Dre Studio Headphones a member figured out that Blindsided is pretty much the same thing as Daniel Garcia's Nacho Mamma's Triumph, which can be found in his Projects Series Volume 3. Well, he's right. The only difference in the two is that Danny added a triumph routine to his. The set-ups are identical and the moves come in at the same time also.Closing: Blindsided is certainly worth buying, as long as you don't mind that it's not too original. I strongly suggest you get it. But i will give it for free:
>>>Blindsided by Oz Pearlman free download at  
Related articles:

[url=http://www.lscgw.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=9293][/url]
返回列表