返回列表 回復 發帖

adidas schuhe Encounter with concise, philosophy and poetry _2896

Concise,philosophy and poetry  . relationresultSchiller   a letter to Gerd  wrote  :  whenever I  philosophy thought  ,poetry  mood  prevailed  ;whenever  I want to be  a poet,  my philosophical  spirit  prevailed  ,even  now,  I often meet  imagination  interference in  abstract thinking  ,cool reason  to interfere in my  the  poem  .
Schiller  has  also occurred in  the concise  body  .Concise  what is philosophy  ?Like a tree  ,roots  more  to the lower  left  ,adidas schuhe,and the  trees  more extends  to the height  .As  a concise  poem  said:  have been  to the lower  left  ,but  highly  .
Concise  poetry  taking such    surrender    to  abandon the  shadow  ,refused  ,obscure  ,and  concise  writing poetry  ,he is more  to  poetry as carrier  ,to complete his  philosophical thinking  .Poetry is the  phenomenon of  surface  to  complete  lyrics  to  philosophy  ,endoplasmic  complete  deep  lyric  .
Concise  bones  there are  poems and philosophy  dual attributes,  his thought process  full of art  embattle and  speculative  array  dual  adventure  ,constitute a  concise  poems  unique  constitution  ,the  constitution  is  awake  ,Nike Free Run,  ideological weapon  to  weapon  thought    .
But  the poet  eventually  return to the  aesthetic  ,for  the pursuit of beauty  ,will  more than any kind of  expression of  desire  .Concise  poems have a  strong  point to  heroism  :destroy  a weak  opponent  ,is  the  only  shame  ,and a strong opponent of  the enemy  ,is the  glory  ,even  lost  in each other  ,is also the  most glorious  .
With  classical  heroic  poetry    final opponent    ,vain,  more proud of  :not  you  his  unfaithful and disloyal  person  worthy  opponents  act arbitrarily  swelled  less  opponent  what  Huaquanxiutui  person  unworthy  opponent  full of SAP  for  be more brave than wise  person  not  as a competitor  to  the Leichi half step  are  not  as opponents  no one  worthy  opponents  villain  .
As a  coward  unworthy  opponent  for  the opponent  to  the opponent  for the industry to  be  as  a rival  from beginning to end  ,and then to the  rebirth  ,world without end  ,life and growth in nature  .
Concise  on the opponent  dialectic analysis  ,formal  human  methodology of understanding the world  .  Final opponent    this  figurative  and abstract  complex  known as the  immortal art  had been none  .
We  reinforce each other  we  the same  cognate  we  feel irreconcilable hatred for sb.  We  each improves by association with the other  rival  is our common  glory  like the  scars  and  medal  as  integral  ,abercrombie france.
..  ...  A friend is  a  lifting  your opponent  is  mirror  correcting your  friends concerned about  your future  only  opponents will  really care about your  wisdom  ...  ...  No  equal  things always  shows up at the last minute  final  duel  is  ideation  wars is  the negotiator  is  to  trick  trick  is common to  death and the  new  philosophy in the  tragic  to  the  beauty of  poetry itself  !Any kind of art  should be in  above  reason  or philosophy  perceptual  wear  badges  ,or    beauty  will be  feeble  ,lack of  meaning  .
Therefore,  philosophy and poetry  concept of beauty  ,and the unity of opposites  .Concise  poetic  sensibility  not less than  rational  ,bones  from the  rational  way  ,it is  unrestrained  ,free  ,and even  defied traditional  -  - the  nature  of  art  is  precious  ,genius and  after Chi  has  at the  time,  the only  free uninhibited  nature  can  make  art flower  flower  !Steep hill  have been frozen  at minus 40 degrees  view of  keep one  to  the soft  rock  sky  wear in  cold  chain  can only be  frozen  stoic  organ  I see  -  uterine  had  another  run  I have a  mysterious force  drive  with a  dollop  of clouds and  cold  to the distant  snow  drift  laterally  of  the  vast  my breath  lotus  sitting  high  overhead  to make  flower  stunning  sun  placed the tip  sharpened  my  head  down the hill  to see it  as  it is  at the top of the mountain  to see  my eyes  often  smaller  sharp  in thought  spike  dance  how dangerous it is to  love a  momentary  Kung Fu  Saussurea  has  open  snow  in my mind  to blow on the face  .
..  ...  Concise  poem    illusory    iceberg    in  Saussurea  poet  and  his  contemplation    ,open  spirit  cave  ,mountain  and field of view  ,the rocks and sky  ,organ  and body  ,between  complexes  I  ,between  ,between upper and lower  ,macro and micro  ,abercrombie paris,two  world  all-around  extend  tentacles  poet  ,and  medusa  gaze,  feel  Pumianerlai  snow  in my mind  ,concise  open all  sensibility  tactile  ,his mind is  agitated  ,romantic  ,but the reason  is not  simply  abandon  ,ice and  snow lotus  in the cold  to  the rational side  ,perceptual and rational  two lines  overlapped  ,in  classical and  romantic  copulation  ,in  philosophy and  th  game,  lotus  finished  open  to  open  defeats the entire  process  ,the poet  finished pair of  Saussurea  all-round  aesthetic  .
Concise  told you:  the moment of beauty  is eternal  !Philosophy and poetry  game  is to  demonstrate  the birth of beauty  .You only  believe  a man  and I  destined to  deceive  your life  ...  ...  Concise  poetry    love is    was  covered by sunlight  of his  deception is    life  ,is a  slang  refers to the  kind  of deception  ,his  apparent  with  compassion and  guilt  traces  ,even  with  love  .
Concise  is rational,  it is this  relative  sanity  ,ruled  in his poem the  love  ,emotion and volition  ,on this point,  concise  is worthy of  a  good poet  crown  !...  ...  Concise  and  brief  encounter  poetry  ,I was shocked  and  deeply  .
Poetry should  be  rational and emotional  complex,  it  ,is  our life  indefectible  flower  .A good work  ,whenever  win  ,will  impact  your soul  .So we should  take seriously  ,continuous sanding  ,continuous distillation  .
Related articles:

abercrombie paris The political status quo and dev
返回列表