返回列表 回復 發帖

and hundreds of children cry

"last night I thought I was home to the gas leak abercrombie, it shut off valves also feel bad abercrombie france," jade Qiaoxi District No. 5 ms Wong said, last night 10 when you smell the stench, but had not thought is the source of the door.
reporter saw, the kindergarten is located in the area between the No. 5 and No. 10 abercrombie paris, two floor window close to the kindergarten playground abercrombie.At the same time, the only channel width of the community access is only about 5 meters, the residents need and kindergarten hundreds of school children and parents share this road.
Ms. Wang admits, "not long ago, I find residents Ms. Huang consultation, want to come up with $20000 in private, let her don't make it, but was refused."But for Ms. Huang home sewage incident, kindergarten chief Wang said did not know.
MS Wong recalled, recently, area of about 50 residents signed report over the area within the Milky Way kindergarten, and she is the.She said, kindergarten and residential buildings too close, affect the residents travel, and hundreds of children cry, also affect the daily life of residents.
the area of 10 other residents confirmed this point polo ralph lauren.
yesterday morning, Ms. Huang to the local police station, the police to take pictures of evidence related to.Concrete progress abercrombie soldes, said police are investigating ralph lauren.
report from our correspondent (reporter Yi Fangxing) yesterday morning 7 when, Ms. Huang, out of the house, finally found in late 10 when continue the stench of sources -- on the door of the black filth.
yesterday afternoon, in Ms. Huang home abercrombie, about basin the size of filth covering the gate of central and the door handles, the smell of 4 layers of the corridor.
Star Kindergarten chief Wang said, kindergarten was founded in 2002 hollister uk, currently has about 300 students, "do people come to us, our people, but they sometimes to our kindergarten to throw garbage and other items."
&quot hollister;a class in the afternoon, small cars are left louboutin, are the parents of their children, but also very noisy."Home building 10, Mr. Liu said abercrombie.
Related articles:

Want to drastically cut the workload in your business

good days and no hot water.&quot

in December 6th
返回列表