返回列表 回復 發帖

abercrombie paris Five years together we love _3902

In five years  ,we all  love , relationresultLost in the youth  five years  to  me is how  precious five years  !It is the  only  five years  ,it  is one of the most  be light of heart from care  five years  ,it was  in love with  Kobe  ,two years  ,L together and  in love with Kobe  ,a year  ,F together and  in love with Kobe  ,two years  ,a man  in love with Kobe  .
At that time,abercrombie paris,  we  are  the world  only  child  ,has the  pure feeling  .At that time I  also think,  if three of us  became good friends  ,that is  such a happy thing  ah  ,but friendship  to  us  it is a  luxury thing  .
Now  ,three people  ,already  scattered  skyline  !I will  love  them more than  Kobe  ,they are  like the  Kobe  children  ,has a very  pure  eyes  ,are  unbeaten  temperament  .I  do not remember clearly  is  how to  fall in love with Kobe  ,but  once  the intentions to  love  ,like  many years  .
Always wanted to  write an article about  Kobe  ,but didn  know how to  start  .Back again  over  the course of five years  ,suddenly  feel so tired  !Five years ago,  Kobe is still  Os  halo,  Kobe then  also  some  sentimental,  he  doesn  talking,  stubborn and  obstinate  ,but his  hard work and talent  can  prove everything  .
His relationship with O  is  strained  ,but  people always  blame  him,  sometimes  listening to those  tattle and prate  ,is so  distressed  .But  in Kobe  ,only  just  basketball  ,he  loves  basketball  better than the  love of his life  .
Five years ago  I  ,still keep  long hair  ,not to the point  like  to write some  words  ,like  poetry  ,is  don  learning  ,L  said I was  the world  stupid most  simple child  ,is to  sell me  also  for the people of  that  number  money  .
Four years ago,  Kobe was involved in  the terrible  storm  ,all  despise  him,  but  everyone makes mistakes  ,only because he  is Kobe  ,only  to endure  so much  hate  and  despise  .That year,  the first time I  saw Kobe  in tears  ,mbt deutschland,he  took the hand of Vanessa  ,to  all who loved him to  apologize  ,on that day,  he and I  shed tears together,  to love him with all the  people do not have to  leave  him  .
I was four years ago  ,the  long  hair into a  shoulder-length  hair,  I think I  a new life  .At that time know  to study hard  .L gave me  sent a  picture of him  playing basketball at school  when the photos  ,in his letter  very  cocky  said  in his lead and  appeal,  they  also have a lot of  girls  like  Kobe  class  .
I  smile  ,you see,  Kobe  ,abercrombie france,you are not alone  ,you  are really a lot of people  love  .I just don  ,that was the last time  received  the letter L  .Three years ago,  Kobe found  his  dignity  .That year  all the applause  is  Kobe one  ,he became  a real hero  .
81  ,second only to  Chamberlain  ,let all people  crazy 81 minutes  ,he  slowly  beyond God  --  jordan  .Kobe  age has begun  ,you  don  him,  but you must respect him  ,because he is  a worthy world  man of honor  .
Three years ago,  my hair is  long  ,that year  and  I  share the joy  person is F,  he and Kobe  is as proud  as confident  .He took  Kobe  portrait  collection  and about Kobe  many things  to me  ,tell me  ,Kobe  is a great  man  ,told me  a lot about Kobe  I have never heard a  story  .
Two years ago,  Kobe was not  in the  number 8  player  ,he changed  the number 24 jersey  .That year he  becomes a real  leader  ,he is no longer  so keen  and  his  teammates  ,he  began to  make more opportunities  ,people always  take with him and  Jordan  ,Kobe    he  can  copy  others  ,abercrombie milano,others can not  copy  of him,  he  is the world  only  Kobe  .
Two years ago,  I began to  learn a person  in love with Kobe  ,started the habit of  watching  Kobe  play  wearing No. 24 jerseys  ,started  skipping school to  see  the Lakers and  rockets  .Start to understand  ,so all the  feelings  are so  fragile  ,even  including the  friendship  ?A year ago,  Kobe has finally achieved  his  life in the most perfect  MVP  ,but he  goal  ,the only goal is  the total  champion  .
In fact  ,he has  led the Lakers  go far  far away  ,in that year  Kobe  of glorious  ,no one  in  him any  bias  .A year ago  I  ,the  long  hair  cut  short hair  and  shoulder  .A man  carrying a bag  in  a strange city  ,strange  crowd,  all the stories  to  memory  ,started to write  a long  text  ,a person to see a  Kobe game  ,but not in the  class  .
Now  ,Kobe  already in was not  a person in battle  ,he  and Odom  and Gasol  and Yue Sun  ,he left  the championship has  more and  more near  ,that  good  man  is  the  happiness  and happy  smile  .
Now of I  ,have  long  hair  ,can be  calm in the face of  a lot of things,  even if it is  ever hurt me  ,Sun Quan said  no one would  want to hurt me  ,so he  is  deceiving  .And  he  ,Allen  Talbot  Mirs  Liu  Weidan  Dan  together,  I  like a  happy little  princess  ,leave them  ,I began to  learn how to be brave  .
Thanks for  the life that  let me in tears  of the  story  ,let me warm  memories  ,five years  ,really  long  ,long  enough to let me  forget the  happiness and well-being  ,and then start  again  .Dear  ,do you believe it  ,I  can do it  .
Related articles:

Billige MBT How to learn a foreign language _1055
返回列表