返回列表 回復 發帖

mulberry Cute Dog Names For Your Puppy Pets and Animals

So you find yourself in need of some great dog names for your new puppy. Were you thinking of going with something popular, like Jake or Sadie, or are you worried about using a name that others around you are sure to have, too. We don't want to confuse the dogs, do we? Maybe you would rather go with something more unique, like Adolphina or Tyrannosaurus Rex, but those are almost tongue twisters, and you want to be able to say your dog's name, don't you? One thing is for sure; your puppy is the cutest thing ever, right? So how about finding cute dog names for your little furball?
Television and movies are full of cute these days. On TV you can't turn the channel without finding cute sitcoms or stand up comics doing their thing. Reality television is even getting cuter. Last Comic Standing is a big hit, while judges Sharon and Paula are all kinds of cute. Who is your favorite cute TV personality and do they have cute dog names? Idol's Simon is America's most loved and hated TV judge. He's mean but oh so cute at the same time. Simon is a cute name for a big, lovable, bruiser of a dog. Who's cuter than Kelly from Married with Children? Kelly is also a great name for an Irish Setter. Maybe you like big, lovable guys like Larry the Cable Guy? How about Larry the Bulldog, they do kind of resemble one another, in a big, burly, lovable kind of way.
When you think of Larry, what comes to mind? Redneck comedy, of course. There aren't many cute dog names cuter than the names rednecks come up with. Boy redneck pups could be named Tater, Stinky, Gater, Outlaw, Critter, Possum, Trigger, or, well, Redneck. Your female redneck pup could be named for the Hee Haw girls, like Barbie, Gunilla, Minnie, Misty, or LuLu.
If you're not ready to admit you've got a little bit of redneck in you then we'll have to find some other sources for cute dog names. I've made it my mission to ask everyone I know what their dog's name is and why did they pick it. Here are some of my results.
Simba, a Disney fan and the pup resembled a lion cub.
Cooper, small dog, small car, they were a great pair.
Piddley, for obvious reasons.
Bandit, because he kept stealing things and hiding them.
Oliver, he was an orphan until we brought him home.
Coach, Prada,louboutin Is Internet Marketing A Big Secret    In, and Louis,louboutin Understanding Slip and Fall Cases   Lega,mulberry, they were very expensive dogs.
Jellybean, was born on Easter.
Scooby and Scrappy, these two hounds can solve any mystery if there is a treat waiting for them.
Tonka, thought it was fitting for our Toy Poodle.
Candi, a prissy little Yorkie.
Taboo, this Pit Bull is just not accepted everywhere.
Tank, the Bulldog that looked like a tank.
Cute dog names are all around you. Look in the pantry or the closet, check with nature or in your favorite book,abercrombie pas cher Top Training Neglected Dog Tips   Pets. It won't be long before you will be able to make your own list of cute dog names.
返回列表