返回列表 回復 發帖

Thursday and Sunday 2

's Eve in continuing. Reunion, the children in the ward of the Children's Hospital of Yushu disaster area kids reunion in Beijing, the new young married woman began "New Year's Eve" ran two days ... I heard the reunion, tells the theme of the year, the flavor of the year ,chaussures air jordan. Time: New Year's Eve night 5:00 Location: Children's Hospital of hero: the group of children ill and can not go home New Year's Eve children, living in the hospital wards of children do not see Mom and Dad. In order to get the kids to feel the atmosphere of the New Year last night, the Children's Hospital for Sick Children cook dumplings admitted to the ward. According to the Children's Hospital provides the only on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 2:00 30 minutes to 4 hours before visiting in order to prevent cross-infection,louboutin pas cher, the schedule will not be altered because of New Year's Eve. Different diseases in children will eat dumplings ignition, prepared water, put dumplings. The nutrition kitchen chef so he took a large colander "brush" to scoop the dumplings into the basin, "ordinary children's dumplings cook today, and adults eat the same." Chef Pan Jiangang looked dumplings pan Rupen. To send the dumplings the girl pushed his car, walked two wards to comprehensive medical. "Dumplings Coming." Dumplings fragrant, blown several wards. Nurses are busy hold the child in the bed to the table, a ward six small children wearing disease uniforms huddled together, the door to look on helplessly. "Eat slowly, blowing, hot." 6-year-old Lu Boxuan right hand buried pipe, only left hand holding a small spoon, scoop can not afford the dumplings a little impatient to his palms Wanbian dumplings straight to his mouth push lightly. The side of the head nurse Liu Weiqing hastened to help handle the fear of scorch his mouth. "I also want to eat. Been not to speak Zeng Wei Zhangkaixiaozui, whispered to pop out of words,hollister," he was allergic purpura, the diet must be very careful not eat this dumpling. "Matron Liu Weiqing distressed, pointing to the wall of the Year of the Rabbit Wishing a wish cards, there is a wish to have this disease in children, and hope that the future and other children eat the same meal. "For children suffering from specific diseases,abercrombie outlet, dumplings was required by the dietitians, the first day they can eat." Said chef Pan Jiangang Today, early in the morning, nutrition restaurant chefs in respect of busy package they dumplings. Wards do not turn off the lights Spring Festival Evening work through this meal, 8-year-old Zang Ziyi small cabinet and pulled out a pink rabbit ears to wear head, "This is my mother sent me rabbit ears." Zang Ziyi pulls out a cell phone from under the pillow and said mother to call her, she is now a little homesick. Spring Festival Evening "do not know can not be after reading it." Said 13-year-old Linda (a pseudonym), hospitals, lights out at 9:00 every night, fearing endless Spring Festival Gala. Learning of the child's mind, matron Liu Weiqing kids to look at the Spring Festival Evening, not provide for lights-out time, very special New Year's Eve. "Reporter Wang Kara 【Lens】 foreigner invited hundreds of friends at home a guest at the time: New Year's Eve afternoon Location: Tongzhou plus impression residential hero: Americans Jim one when the New Year's Eve approaching, firecrackers rang, Jim's family quietly waited at home, they ushered in the first six Chinese years. Americans Jim won the newspaper 2009 "Beijing ten touched the community figures, they have established a free library in Tongzhou,air jordan pas cher, also has English Corner. In 2009, also a deaf-mute hobo shelter. Today,abercrombie france, Jim is a rental in Tongzhou plus impression cell. "New Year do not work, we can have a good rest at home." Said Jim's wife, Lauren, this week, the home received two hundred friends, they like the Chinese, like the Chinese New Year. Daughter, Judy said, she likes all the Chinese food, so she came to China after a lot of weight, "I like to eat dumplings, dumplings too complicated, I would not do friends who came to play will take over, greedy self. usual, Judy at home, learn to do some Chinese food, "a lot of the dishes are done, but the children call on the name,mulberry." She tried to do corn bread with corn flour, tomatoes porridge . Years ago, Judy went to the supermarket to purchase New Year, when the long row of the team to see the supermarket, she "escaped" back home, "I do not like too crowded." Judy said, by contrast, she was more willing to choose to stay at home, and parents watching a DVD, "Chinese friends are good, often a phone call, and soon appeared in front of my house." newspaper intern reporter Li Chao Sun Li toward 【Lens】 new daughter-in-law "transitions" two families "reunion" time: the twelfth lunar month 29 to New Year's Eve Location: Shuangjing, Wukesong hero: a newspaper reporter yesterday Lunar GY,mulberry, the last day, but also Beijingers often talk about the New Year's Eve. People have a word called "busy year" This year, I as wedding Beijingers, "reunion" without having to leave the capital, but was particularly busy --- the identity of the daughter-in-law and daughter were dispatched to two families "Family reunion. " Early bath bath addition to a year of bad luck Beijingers pay attention to the New Year's Eve or close to New Year's Eve. New Year's Eve children to ganchang the "no time to take a bath the night before, we bathed in their respective home. Small old man tells us, this bath is very critical relationship to the old year's bad luck is divisible, the new year is auspicious. Actually, I miss the atmosphere of a child to a public bathhouse bathing, umbrella-like water, the Yang Qi dense fog. The reunion dinner pay attention hog arches "Yesterday, I ganchang Start,hollister france. Wedding just last year, the Spring Festival this year,abercrombie, I have the addition of another identity. New Year Whose are fastidious about the reunion, for two elderly happy, after deliberation, my husband and I decided to dinner at my house at noon, and Happy New Year to the elderly, went to his house in the afternoon boil years of celebrating New Year's Eve night. 9:00, we from their homes taxi rushed Nancheng, grandmother grandfather at home waiting for us,air jordan. We send the New Year is the day the Fook number of Jiang Zhouzi, this assertion, on New Year's Eve to eat pork, hog arches auspicious meaning. 11:00, the basic family members gathered. The seventy elderly aunt is, hold on a granddaughter; aunt family specially from Japan to come back in the New Year. My cousins ​​and sisters throughout the year to meet again several times, but the New Year's Eve will go home happy, one is not bad. Grandma, grandpa is a nearly 90-year-old old old night boil not night,louboutin, so this change in my family's reunion dinner at noon, fish, dumplings --- fish symbolizes annual surplus, dumplings Jiaozi "homonym, is the meaning of the old and the new replacement. After lunch, I rush home to deal with an afternoon of work. The evening comes, my husband and I and toward the west of the capital, and his home for the elderly to eat dinner together. I am a new daughter-in-law, and also according to the old ceremony children received some money. After dinner,air jordan, we would boil together --- years of celebrating New Year's Eve meal you want to eat slowly, to 8:00 pm To turn on the TV, with the sound of the Spring Festival Evening waiting for the arrival of the zero. In fact, we are more interested in young people set off firecrackers,mulberry outlet, Spring Festival has less looked several years. But used to stay one came in the ears, listening to TV sound --- In my mind, it is the voice of the New Year. The newspaper reporter temperature Ru
Related articles:

do not I have the bill on the ground. Vegetable merchant

intonation

"Upon hearing this
返回列表