返回列表 回復 發帖

jeremy scott078800506

I isabel marant etoile know you said isabel marant wedge sneakers no isabel marant sneakers online online shopping, but I've had great luck with both Zappos and Piperlime. They have free shipping and free jeremy scott returns (they ship the shoes with a pre-paid UPS return label), so if you're not happy, you can get all your money back.
posted by snafu at 10:25 AM on December 29, 2007
Creatures Boutique and Goody Two Shoes isabel marant dicker boots are good (as is Allen's Boots for western). Also, the shoe selection at fetish is apparently "legendary" and I have heard a few people mention it, but have never been. It might be out of your price, range though. Of course, Buffalo Exchange is hit or miss, sometimes they'll have something fora great price, jeremy scott wings 2.0 other times they'll have nothing at all.
posted by Pants! at 10:38 AM on December 29, 2007 [1 favorite]
pretend my comma was appropriately placed.
posted by Pants! at 10:43 AM on December 29, 2007
of course it's hit or miss, but in my experience buffalo exchange usually has a wide range of shoes--it might be worth stopping by a few times if you don't have any luck
posted by kelseyq at 8:52 PM on December 29, 2007 [1 favorite]
Thanks for the suggestions! I did go to Goody isabel marant sneaker sale Two Shoes and found some really cheap boots I liked, but the guy was all weird about letting me try on 2 sizes so I ended up buying a dress there and finding the same boots jeremy scott shoes elsewhere, haha! I've got brown boots now, so now I just need some black ones.
I did get some adidas jeremy scott good Western boots at Buffalo Exchange before, I'll check back in to see if they have anything good right now (even though they're mean little urchins who will only buy my tackiest old clothes and none of the good stuff when I try to jeremy scott adidas sell stuff there).
Related articles:

adidas jeremy scott wings280462271

jeremy scott adidas406295891

adidas wings jeremy scott115184212

jeremy scott adidas shoes857567976
返回列表