返回列表 回復 發帖

ルイヴィトン バッグ Final call for entries for Fashion Fringe 2011

There is one week left to submit entries to Fashion Fringe 2011, the emerging talent platform set up by Colin McDowell in association with IMG Fashion. ルイヴィトン バッグ  
Aspiring fashion designers have the chance to submit their work until the 4th of May, which could provide them with the opportunity ルイヴィトン 財布 to be mentored by this year’s judging panel, which includes Claudia Schiffer and Roland Mouret.
Claudia Schiffer said “I have watched Fashion Fringe grow from strength to strength over the past few years, and am delighted to be able to add my support this year. Fashion Fringe is a fantastic business platform for any aspiring designer, and I look forward to helping some of London’s creative design talent thrive and grow over the coming months.”
Three selected candidates ルイヴィトンアウトレット will be given studio space through-out the summer, to work on their first Fashion Fringe collection at London Fashion Week in September.  
One designer will be selected as the overall winner by the judging panel and will receive a 2 year development package to set up and sustain their business; which includes a mixture of cash, business advice, mentoring and a fully equipped studio at Somerset House.
Roland Mouret said "It's not just exciting, but also very relevant to feel part of Fashion Fringe where so many young talents take their journey in this amazing, frustrating world of fashion. What's better than to have Colin McDowell as a Fairy God Mother?"
Fashion Fringe was set up in 2004 by Colin McDowell in association with IMG Fashion, in response to the need to support emerging talented designers in London and to keep them in London.  The aim is to discover, nurture and sustain cutting edge design talent across the UK and since inception the inspirational and committed business model has helped launch more than seventeen designers onto the London fashion scene.
Related articles:

http://louisvuitton.michikusa.jp Ingredients To Make Bread

ルイヴィトン 公式 How To Subwoofer Custom Fix

http://louisvuitton.cyber-ninja.jp Famed Pashmina trademark launched in 31 count
返回列表