返回列表 回復 發帖

Toms Shoes Sale 4706

The body works only for immediate survival, not toward long-term great health,True Religion Jeans For Cheap 2932. Mankind has a survival instinct that has served him well. In order to withstand threatened attacks, real or imagined, the body goes defense physiology. You may not be consciously aware that your body is responding to events of the past, but these buried memories of a defensive state may keep your body in a defense physiology without you knowing it. In time,http://tomsforcheapus.webs.com/ 2786, you will begin to experience pain and develop symptoms of disease, nearly all be­cause your memory patterns are keeping your body in a tensed survival mode rather than allowing it to respond to the stimuli of the moment,Toms Shoes Sale. Your body is in a defensive state and accumulating more acid than it can handle,Prada Outlet. Thoughts exert the most power­ful influence on your great health, and negative thoughts are the number one acid pro­ducer in your body,Toms Shoes. Stress in the form of negative thoughts has great health damaging consequences.
I would rather live my life as if there is a God,Louis Vuitton Outlet, and die to find out there isn't,Louis Vuitton Outlet Bags, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
返回列表