返回列表 回復 發帖

1153 Beats by Dre Outlet sale Online Store by Factory (21)

There is a least one key mistake that nearly all beginning Forever Living representatives create that is far  Pro Beats By Dre ahead of the other mistakes.
Your personal brand or name has to be online in the form of a personal website not just the Forever Living brand and corporate website.
Also, it needs to be totally separate from Forever Living and the upline.
To accomplish this, you have to have a Internet presence in 3 areas: You have to have a domain name. You need to have a website. And, you have to have a hosting account.
Now these sites are very simple and easy to figure out but everyone thinks that they are hard. That is one logical reason why Forever Living or your upline will create it for you. Most believe it  Beat By Dre On Sale is challenging.
These corporate websites seem to be so suitable and simple. They are difficult to resist. The price is right. They will basically give you one either cheap or for free.
When you joined Forever Living, they or your organization, provided you a website just for getting involved. Even though it may be for cheap, it does keep you from placing yourself properly online.
A corporation site, even a good one like Forever Living provides, is planned to promote Forever Living. It could have a tiny area for your profile but it is not intended to highlight you ' only Forever Living. Also, they can post things without your say-so. They have all the control of the website. You will be always be promoting Forever Living.
The biggest error a new Forever Living representative makes is not getting their personal name. Remember, people connect with you rather than connecting with a business. You definitely need to establish a website to promote you and not Forever Living.
It is so simple to choose your name as a site. It is referred to as a "domain name".
For you to have your name as website, you must first record a domain name and find hosting for that name. As an example: Google.com is a domain  Beats By Dr Dre Buy name, but you could not use that website if it were not hosted somewhere.
Remember, a domain name is your exclusive address on the web. That is the reasoning every person has to have his or her personal name! After you select it - no one else can have it.
Here is the quickest and easiest way to prevent this mistake that a lot of Forever Living representatives make::
Get your own domain name with your name like mine: 'DaveLovett.com'. This is me. Oh, if yours is not available, then just get something like I did with 'DaveandMichelleLovett.com'
Also, you need a site hosting account. I prefer to be with 'one of the big boys' similar to GoDaddy. This is not a time to go stingy. You want it reliable and operating all the time. Pick a "WordPress Blog Hosting Account" so you can get a no cost blog site up in a few minutes.
Lastly, go and get a basic website up on that hosting account. WordPress will provide them to you for free. WordPress calls their no cost websites, "blogs", and they have 'themes'. They are so easy to  Beats By Dre Outlet set up. You do not have to be expensive or perfect right now. It just has to be up.
Let me suggest that you at least go and get own name and hosting account now! Here is the dilemma if you fail to do this immediately. .
It is because another person may get your name for their domain!
The only answer to prevent this mistake is to obtain your personal right now. At least secure it before someone else secures your personal name.
Dave Lovett  Sale Beats By Dr Dre  Red Beats By Dre is a noted Internet and Online Network Marketing Professional. You can learn more about setting up your OWN NAME and HOSTING ACCOUNT at www.DaveandMichelleLovett.com Simple step by step video instructions are available or go directly to GoDaddy for Domain Names and Hosting Accounts.
Related articles:

Beats by Dre Outlet sale Online Store by Factory (21)
返回列表