返回列表 回復 發帖

Beats By Dre Lakers monster beats by dr dre cheap sale outlet cheapest sale (46)

Right now, many of you might be experiencing difficult times. But don't feel sorry for yourself or make excuses for your situation. These feelings will only sabotage your efforts.
One of my friends recently lost his job, even though he was working upwards to 14 hours a day. He was devastated when the  company decided to let him go. He had worked as hard as humanly possible and had to travel almost all of the time. On top of  that, he was feted at his job and had won many accolades in the past. Yet, in the end,  Cheap Dr Dre Beats what was his reward? A pink slip! In fact, he even had to take legal action against the company just to recoup what he was owed in bonus money.
I had a long conversation with him. I said, ?Ravi. This is the best thing that could have happened to you.At first, he thought I was crazy. How could losing a job possibly be good?
I said to him, ?You have had no life. Your entire life was the company. Look at  Black And Red Beats By Dre you. You don't have a relationship. Your  health is not good. You're constantly going to the doctor. And let's face it, when was the last time you took a vacation where you relaxed and didn't check your e-mail every day??
He started to smile. ?You are right,he said. Even though he had been making more money than ever, he wasn't happy because he had no balance in his life. With his new perspective, he suddenly realized losing his job was an opportunity to regain his life, health, and balance, not a failure  Beats By Dr Dre Solo Hd White like he had originally thought. He was now free to find a new job that would allow him everything he truly wanted in life.
As Anthony Robbins states in many of his programs, sometimes it takes a tremendous amount of pain to force us to make changes for the better. Think about it, when you are complacent with something in your life, do you go through the effort to change it?
Sometimes it takes losing a job to provide the incentive to  Monster Beats By Dr. Dre White find a much better position.
If You Were Laid Off or Fired?
This is an opportunity, not a hurdle. Be proud of who you are and what you have accomplished in your life. Just like with my friend, everything happens for a reason. You may not know what that reason is today. However, in five years, you will look back on this time and be glad you went through this discovery process. This is the universe's way of saying it is time to take a time-out and  Beat By Dre Monster improve your situation. After all, you deserve better!
Tell yourself that you lost your job so you can finally be free to find the job of your dreams or to regain balance in your life. Every person I know who has lost his or her job ultimately ended up in a much better situation. You will too! You deserve a better situation and you will find it!
If You Are Graduating or Are Currently Employed?
It is okay. You just haven't found the right opportunity yet. Be full of pride. Celebrate your successes and accomplishments.  Believe that you are an extraordinary person and you will get the job you want. If you got rejected on some interviews, it is
only because there is something better for you elsewhere.
Sonal Aurora is director and co-founder of?Top Recruitment Consultancy India. Perfman HR is a premier HR Consulting & Recruitment Company Founded in Mumbai,  Beats By Dre Headphones White India. We are an inventive and dynamic Human Resource Company specializing in Executive Search, Performance Management, Assessments, Recruitments, Training, Learning & HR Solutions.
Related articles:

Fake Beats By Dre Sound monster beats by dr dre cheap sale outlet cheapest sale
返回列表