返回列表 回復 發帖

84225218 nike air max 95 360

Two provocatively dressed PETA members wearing tight-fitting faux police uniforms were protesting the fur and leather clothing industry, which they called violent and cruel.
PETA member Emily Lavender called Friday's demonstration fun and upbeat.
"PETA has a good cause,nike mercurial, which is to ethically treat animals, but the mulberry bags cheap focus hasn't been on that, it's been on being extreme. I'm just offended by some of the things PETA does to protest," MacIsaac said. "I'm for the ethical treat of animals, I'm also for farming and hunting animals."
MacIsaac said he strongly supports the annual seal hunt on Canada's east coast. He claims there are three million extra seals than can nike soccer shoes be naturally sustained.
"I'm against anybody telling a fisherman who is out at five in the morning, on the ice in the North Atlantic, that they know better than [the fishermen] know about what it's like to make a living out there and celine bag online what is a humane way to do the seal hunt,mercurial vapors," said MacIsaac, who is originally from Cape Breton and now lives in Windsor. "I was raised a hunter. I know how to hunt with proper technique without harming animals."
MacIsaac said Canada was born out of the fur trade. cheap mulberry handbags And that fur is a necessity during harsh Canadian winters.
"To assume I live in Brazil and don't need to wear warm clothes nike air max blue in the winter, go to Winnipeg at Portage and Main in the middle of winter and you'll be happy you had a fur,cheap soccer cleats," MacIsaac said.
PETA member Emily Lavender disagreed.
"There is no excuse to be wearing fur or skin,soccer cleats sale," Lavender said. "There are so many fashionable, durable warm,jordan spizike heels, comfortable options,adidas soccer shoes."
." I know how to hunt with proper technique without harming animals,adidas f50 adizero." as a direct quote from MacIsaac - excuse me,nike dunk heels? how do you kill without harming? I get that it is celine bags sale cold mulberry outlet UK in the north (I used to live in Michigan) but fur is not the best insulator against the weather anymore. There are different materials now that are as warm or warmer than fur. to kill just for the fur is abhorrent and (to me) extremely cruel. all over the jordan 11 bred world,nike heels sale, the 'workforce' is changing or needs to change to come into the current century. bashing seals on the head and skinning them is not a necessity as it once was when our countries were being formed.
It's a very complicated issue. I'm a vegetarian, but I still wear leather shoes and boots. Not all synthetic clothes are great for the environment. Artificial leather is made from oil,cheap nike soccer shoes. I also think MacIsaac's arguments are ridiculous. How does one hunt an animal without harming it? And over-fishing and greed are to blame for the seal hunt. The fishing industry doesn't want the seals isabel marant sneaker sale to eat soccer cleats the fish because then they have less to sell and make money from.
Related articles:

soccer cleats

nike soccer cleats

celine bags

celine bags sale

air jordans for sale
Related articles:

14860839 hot pink nike shoes

08566661 nike air max uptempo 97

72561523 nike sensor shoes

26432163 nike air max skyline
返回列表