返回列表 回復 發帖

jordans shoes online375055737

- A soldier accused of manslaughter in the shooting death of his comrade in Afghanistan says "in retrospect" he realizes he had other options to pulling the trigger when he felt threatened.
Cpl. Matthew Wilcox has told a court martial he was acting in self-defence when he shot Cpl. Kevin Megeney on March 6, 2007, in the tent they shared at Kandahar Airfield.
He testified last week that he heard the sound of a pistol bolt sliding, turned slightly to see a barrel pointed at his back, and "instinctively" pivoted and fired a shot.
On Monday, prosecutor Maj. Jason Samson pressed the 24-year-old reservist on whether a "reasonable person" would hesitate before shooting.
"If they had all of the jordans shoes online facts now, yes, sir. But at the time, he said he felt threatened and simply "reacted."
Wilcox's defence team is arguing that under the Criminal Code, the soldier had a right to shoot Megeney. At the top of the list, we have Cpl Megeney, followed closely by his family and friends. Finally we have Matthew Wilcox represented as well. To my mind, Wilcox is a scared uncertain KID (read isabel marant online shop my emphasis on the preceding term) who should never have been in Afghanistan in the first place. In conclusion, it would appear that he is a victim not only of bad leadership, but of also exceedingly poor legal counsel. That being said all you armchair experts out there would profit from the adage that you should not judge anyone until you walk a mile in isabel marant dicker their shoes.
should never have happened. That is why I feel the manslaughter charges need to be upgraded to murder. This so called soldier broke way too many rules.
He was in a secure area. Why did he not unload or make safe his weapon before entering his sleeping quarters? I guess the weapons bays don't apply to reservist.
Why did he fire his weapon without identifying his target? A major no-no.
He says he heard a gun being cocked and fired out air jordan shoes of fear he would isabel marant online shop be shot. What a crock. People clean their weapons while sitting at their bed spaces all the time.
He stated Everything happened jordan 11 for sale so quickly, in less than two seconds. I was just reacting to a threat against my life.
Why did he fear for his life while in a secure area?
Ok, I have some concerns here. This incident happened in the isabel marant etoile quarters (a tented building essentially). There are weapons clearing points that are used as part of SOP once beyond a signed point. Clear weapons drill is conducted, and a safe aiming point is present (barrel/tube in a berm). From that point on, you air max 1 carry your personal weapon(s) nike free run 3 with you at all times. Others are providing base security. IF you entered your quarters and heard a pistol being cocked (totally different sound than a C7/C8), and observed it pointed at you out of your peripheral vision, direct physical intervention would be the immediate option. Drawing your sidearm, chambering a round, and taking a single snapshot at a threat that is not directly within your line of sight is absolutlely absurd. There is far more to this investigation that has been released to the public. isabel marant store Even when cleaning weapons, the drill is safety precaution first, S next, then clean, and a test after reassembly. All the while there is a armed sentry in place. I could understand if they were on patrol, and it was a reaction outside the compound. I could see mistakenly engaging friendly forces in the heat of battle, unfortunate as that would be. BUT, the situational awareness involved in this situation speaks volumes. There are other platoon members, section commanders, and some senior NCO's that have some accounting to do. To me, this smacks of shirking responsibility for ones errors. Too often the Canadian public has seen this. Truth will come to light, justice is a moot point. A good soldier is gone, and another is in the defining moment of his life.
Related articles:

jeremy scott wings shoes898567720

jeremy scott adidas338598818

jeremy scott adidas840519458

jeremy scott wings803681834

NIKE&rdquo

Just a perfect colorway of the classic Ken kick, grab the Air Griffey Max 1 White/Black-Midnight Navy at spots like Rock cheap foamposites City Kicks, retailing for $150.
No Nike Kobe 8 Mambacurial release date announced yet, but you can be sure we’ll pass it along as soon as we have it. Best Kobe 8 colorway so far?
The shoe utilizes several materials over the black upper, with a glossy triangular pattern ensuring the monochromatic upper is foamposites anything but underwhelming.
The latest in the long line of impressive comfort-first Roshes, look for these Saturday, unfortunately limited to women’s sizing (for now, anyway).Adding another fantastic feature to the rotation, Nike Air Force 1 iD ostrich leather options are now available on The iconic uptown shoe can now utilize the dimpled leather over virtually the entire silhouette — and in a pretty impressive variety of colors. Start designing now on NIKEiD.com and in NIKEiD studios.
As usual, Nike incorporated a theme into their shoes for this year’s NBA All-Star Game back in February, with the host city of Houston inspiring a line of extraterrestrial and space travel-styled shoes, such as the LeBron X, KD V and Kobe 8. But it wasn’t just limited to those that actually released.
The Nike Air Griffey Max 1 White/Black-Midnight Navy releases Saturday, May 4, but it would seem that select Nike Sportswear retailers are already stocking the clean, simple new colorway.
The just-leaked Nike Kobe 8 Mambacurial is multi-talented, deftly embodying two disparate identities: one as a wearable tribute to Kobe Bryant’s love of soccer, the other as perhaps the best Kobe 8 colorway to date.
The Nike Air Max Hyperosite Area 72 LaMarcus Aldridge PE for example, one of Oakley Holbrook the better colorways to remain in the vault. Seen on the feet of LA during the game, the shoe features colorful, intergalactic patterns on a black Foamposite upper, with an electric green outsole offering ample contrast while hammering home the “sci-fi” theme.
Another look at the Nike SB Eric Koston SE Black/White, a reworked version of the popular Koston 1. Gone is the typical suede construction, replaced with a durable TPU-reinforced canvas upper and suede accents. All black on this particular colorway.
Sporting an eye-catching geometric look, the Nike Roshe Run Metric releases May 4, hitting select retailers Kobe Bryant Shoes worldwide and Nike.com.
A grey painted Swoosh tops off the upper, while the performance-oriented midsole goes white, finishing off the classic palette. Retail is $90 and the shoe Ken Griffey Jr Shoes is available now.
Alas, expect this one to remain unreleased. You can still enjoy a full look below, though.
Borrowing all sorts of design cues from Nike Soccer/Nike Football’s flagship line of boots — that being the Mercurial Vapor series — the shoe utilizes the fireberry/electric green palette that helped kick off the Mercurial Vapor IX, as well as the oversized “NIKE” script on the medial side and toe-positioned Swoosh for which the football boots are known.
Ostensibly inspired by the Seahawks, with whom Ken Griffey Jr.’s Mariners share a city, the shoe sports inset white leather Polo Outlet against navy overlays, with volt contrasting Kevin Durant Shoes on the strap-branding, Swoosh-stitching and Max Air www.andromatusa.com/page10.php windows.
Related articles:

http://shl-wed.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=74&pid=64925&page=191&extra=page=1#pid64925

http://wiki.pardus-anka.org/en/index.php/User:Jackeens#and_many_Foot_Lockers_as_well

http://actressinfo.asia/forums/showthread.php?57493-hgbsbn-23683&p=69860&posted=1#post69860
返回列表