返回列表 回復 發帖

Celine Phantom Bag Sale-qqpfmrr9

100 million users namely apt obtain tickets as the sole criterion of the mobile Internet
Tencent Technology: We specialize amid the learn of the mobile Internet, mobile Internet can acquaint us nearly what kind of trend,favor Baidu, 360 enterprises have significantly increased the input Chang of the mobile Internet: mobile Internet takes place this yearly the overall market situation a quite big change the highest easy from the popularity of intelligent terminals Celine Phantom Bag Sale, the pretty phone coverage has reached 2.9 billion, what this data means, which means more spending power among China close apt one-third of the money or a 15 min of a audience has been surrounded the use of beautiful phones, there is a trend of intelligent machines amid the second 15 min sales have reached 38 million units, than any duration surrounded the history of Internet users of the PC Internet companies, a huge digit apt the mobile Internet, the PC Internet work to this, there will be a case, the the entrance afterward war will be a quite enormous we always catch a thing Celine Mini Bags, which namely so much , the giants must intervene apt fight the battle in this area;
Tencent Technology: mobile Internet field, actually received tickets is Tencent micro-letters,among your eyes, Internet companies, he received a stamp what namely the standard?
Chang: I think the concept of Zhou Hongyi may be a little lofty standard, from the point of attitude of the industry as a entire,but the mini namely believed apt be a I personally think that the inside of the mobile Internet,ought be the maximum successful even now the maximum successful mobile Internet products. But from the viewpoint of communication, I am afraid this standard leak a tiny lower, you can both of you have a tiny chance to Tencent Technology: you mean a little bit lower, he is likewise a standard, this standard then what is?
Chang: I think this standard forward I once said, regardless of the application you do, do,surrounded this antique you do never have a million users, I am afraid that can not be considered apt call the stamp apt success, So there you have a million users, such a class you do not control how products,alternatively other aspects, the sole criterion of the seal Tencent Technology: mobile Internet affair is never making money, a lot of the developers slowly amid considering the problem of how to profit, I saw you impartial mentioned a point, a lot of developers nearly the micro-letter development, why is there such a phenomenon?
Chang: I am amid contact with a digit of investors, they are giving me some ideas Celine luggage Bag, that is for we are inside the mobile Internet industry,amid contact with a large digit of developers Celine Mini Luggage Tote, they wish that we can assistance them apt find some apt develop products around the micro-letters, the reason why we have such one idea I am afraid that the micro-channel, high-end user base, a more than two million users applications, he basically can high-end users aboard the inside, I think this is a very noteworthy application so from this outlook his attribute his spending power,ambition form his attention and advertisement sum of mining is one aspect,again aspect we also understand that Tencent open apt talking, speaking platform, such a resource, including a enormous numeral of user resources, I think a lot of developers is a very good accident whatever you do, which an application, we have equitable said apt obtain the tickets at least a million users Celine Mini Luggage, and to do this,afterwards I am afraid very complex certainly never money to blaze out,to find a appropriate production this is not impartial to have a little creativity, a little technology can be resolved approximately such a platform to do later him can be applied is never a problem,later his advertisement amount that can be tapped Tencent Technology: Do you think that surrounded addition apt the micro-letter, you can likewise priceless apt amplify some of the areas?
Chang: this area I think another production I am afraid apt think almost browser issues. I have been on the browser I would never betray, I am afraid we have been arguing about within the end namely buyer mode,alternatively the mode among the industry, these two have been within contention, with the massive growth of mobile Internet,apt a direction namely sure to be the industry prototype is slightly better than the consumer for after a lot of information gathered along the browser apt search apt converge aboard the show among the hands of the user, so that means just said browser amid such a access the future ambition be a very appealing platform opportunities Tencent Technology: favor a cloud a lot of direction aimed by mobile Internet, mobile Internet diverse the Internet,quest for important information is decreased, what do you think mobile quest?
Zhang Yi: mobile search associative apt the PC quest my idea is based aboard our previous analyze over the years our user tracking, the overall situation namely favor this, the biggest change within PC quest may expenditure more attention to information seek and the quest of this class of information such as newspaper,alternatively prejudiced pages of things, he namely the biggest characteristic is biased amid favor of a work to a special search for music special search localized applications,alternatively restaurants, maps,similar like such a thing, he namely anywhere carry combined Chang: This is the plenary mobile quest problems we encountered,equitable favor Baidu PPC search among the mobile Internet is complicated to measure reflected for surrounded the ashore presentation of the results is not necessarily good-looking apt discern never a lot of content, which means that the quest ought open a new entrance through the entrance, such as follows the electricity supplier of vertical cooperation with the O apt O of perpendicular cooperation,perpendicular cooperation with the song,favor this cooperation apt expand the follow-up apt additional income within addition apt advertising, I think this ambition have the opportunity to activity a larger measure of advertising the original PC quest inside. '
Related articles:

Celine Mini Luggage Tote-admbwbr8

Celine Boston-hbivkhq6

Celine Phantom Bag-pqtgjdv4
返回列表