返回列表 回復 發帖

christian louboutin replica daffodile pumps

Braised Pot Roast with Vegetables Recipe
I just have to say that, thanks to Food Network and Tyler Florence, I cook a mean pot roast. I made this recipe before and wasn too impressed, so this is how I changed it to make it the best pot roast EVER,christian louboutin replica daffodile pumps! I used strained tomatoes instead of crushed. I added 1/2 cup of good red wine,christian louboutin replica hi. I put half the vegetables in at first,cheap air jordans dub zero, cooked in the oven at 300 for an hour, then lowered to 275 for 2 more hours. I added potatoes, more carrots and onions and let it cook for another hour and a half. When moisture cooked away, I added more water, strained tomatoes and a touch of wine. This was incredible, the roast was oh-so-tender and delicious,cheap air jordans legit.
This really is a great roast. You can beat the flavors or the fact that it cooks itself! I didn have a Dutch oven so I decided to throw it in a slow cooker and see how it turned out,christian louboutin replica jakarta. I only purchased a 2.5 lb piece of roast (my husband and I had no need for a piece any larger. I followed the recipe,christian louboutin australia  store, browned each side of the meat, and threw it (along with the juices and the other ingredients into the slow cooker and set it at 4 hours on high. It wasn enough and ended up taking about two more hours totalling 6 hours on high. While it did fall apart I felt that it did not get as tender as all of the other reviews claimed, but I blame that on the crock pot. I still give this recipe 5 stars because you really cannot beat the flavors and how much better it is than the average roast. Just give it a shot and enjoy!
返回列表