返回列表 回復 發帖

Funniest intern tweets with the week uk ray ban

Funniest intern tweets of your week,uk ray ban
As we head toward a vacation weekend, right here however yet another collection of tweets about interns. Oh,Ray Ban Prescription Sunglasses, and Flag Day. #THATinternless than a minute ago by means of Twitter for iPad Preferred Retweet Replyj31jbairHMSJeffBair
I'm proud to say female interns in the Report make 100% of what our male interns make. Actually let's say 200%. That's still zero,Cheap Ray Bans, correct?much less than a minute ago via SocialOomph Favorite Retweet ReplyStephen ColbertStephenAtHome
Watching cspan and on in the interns was so asleep in the course of this incred crucial afghanistan short. [Non essential]less than a minute ago through Twitter for Android Preferred Retweet ReplyDoesitmatterScott__Diller
You will find a lot of, several much more tweets just after the jump so click and preserve reading.
Just got depressed when I overheard interns seeking up The Beatles images say "I do not know which a single is which"less than a minute ago through net Favorite Retweet ReplyJoe DiBellaJoe_DiBella
A single of our interns is wearing a tie dye tee presently. At least it is not a bow-tie? #FightThePower #CasualFridaysless than a minute ago via TweetDeck Favourite Retweet ReplyEduardo Garcíaitseddie
Are you allowed to murder interns?much less than a minute ago through Twidroyd for Android Favored Retweet ReplyKyleXTheForce
Lord please send me some Interns using a high quality brain,Ray Ban Sale. Should not they be learning a thing?less than a minute ago via TweetCaster Favorite Retweet ReplyDavid CanalesdcHTR
Stirrings of nostalgia hope: 1 of our summer season interns studiously hunched more than the print paper this morning,Ray Ban Wayfarer Sizes. #sej #media #journlismless than a minute ago through HootSuite Favourite Retweet ReplyMatt Weiser - Sacbeematt_weiser
Thread at function at present where an Office intern lectured a companion architect,Ray Ban Sunglasses Case. Tips to *Office* interns: *Outlook* includes a built-in org chart,Ray Ban UK;)significantly less than a minute ago via net Favourite Retweet ReplyDavid Fugatedavefugate
Related articles:

http://bbs.higif.cn/viewthread.php?tid=4555133&extra=

http://029pc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3912942
返回列表