返回列表 回復 發帖

Weinberg's Highest Rated Comments Page 26 uk ray ban

Weinberg's Highest Rated Comments Page 26,uk ray ban
I never think your comment is entirely fair. But the stock has currently dropped by more than half, as I talked about in the short article, and so if you think the firm will eventually turn itself about, the value is beginning to look a great deal more attractive. But just after all, I never feel it's worth the risk until the organization shows some indicators of improvement.
Jul 13 09:36 AMThanks for the comment. I absolutely disagree along with your view around the price point. If Apple tends to make a 7" tablet,Ray Ban Wayfarer, I'd put it 60% opportunity of $299 price point, 40% $249. I'd be flabbergasted if they sold it for much less than $200.
Jul 5 11:05 PMSales have been down 20% final quarter. That doesn't mean management is asleep in the wheel,Ray Ban Prescription Glasses UK, but it does indicate that Ron Johnson will not be infallible. Just because he says the pricing strategy is going to acquire traction by August doesn't necessarily make that accurate. And if you happen to anticipate him to adjust his game plan so as to grab holiday sales early, I count on you might be sorely disappointed. All proof points for the concept that he will stick towards the existing tactic for superior or worse, and hope that improved promoting and improved merchandise can turn the tide.
May very well 27 09:40 AMI mostly agree with you,Cheap Ray Bans, however the reality is the fact that the prices are going to become larger. Management has made it quite clear that they are targeting a greater gross margin price (40%) than was standard previously. Penney's offerings. A secondary concern is having individuals into the retailer without the need of coupons/promotions. It puts a lot more stress on the item assortment, mainly because you do not have the urgency associated having a twoday sale (or a thing like that).
May perhaps 23 05:38 PMI believe most of the downside in RSH has currently come. It is lost more than 60% of its value since this time last year. The stock is currently trading 10% below book and continues to be profitable (although not relatively profitable). I consider the provider features a great deal of complications with messaging and figuring out what it's niche is nowadays,Ray Ban Sale, so there may be some way more downside. However, if the provider in reality manages a turnaround, there's important upside "risk". Ditto if an activist investor comes in. I also wouldn't discount a buyout since the cost could be particularly manageable.
Apr 3 01:22 PMWhile I don't assume this piece was specifically effectively argued,Ray Ban UK, I never assume tablets are a significant threat to HP. Computer sales and earnings happen to be hurt more than the past year by the difficult drive shortage and to a lesser extent component cost increases because of the Japanese tsunami. Both of these headwinds are going away now. I consider we are most likely to view a brand new Computer refresh cycle starting this fall,Ray Ban Aviator Sizes, that will advantage HP's FY13 earnings. I think the genuine question marks are about the Itanium servers (can HP settle its dispute with Oracle and move forward?) along with the solutions business. Having said that, I believe that HP features a sturdy competitive position in each segments and will turn around every single of those organizations within the next few years, 1 way or an additional.
Related articles:

http://www.nyjyky.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=126704&do=blog&id=2153841

http://0416red.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1147932
返回列表