返回列表 回復 發帖

48366777 discount nike shoes

NYC socialite Mortimer launches reality TV show
But it's not all Champagne and velvet ropes.
The show, High Society, which premiered Wednesday and will air weekly on The CW network, comes as Mortimer is newly single after splitting from her investment banker husband, Robert "Topper" Mortimer, whom she met in high school.
It will feature jordan 11 Tinsley Mortimer, 34, moving out on her own, going on dates and dealing with a mother who's unhappy about her impending divorce.
In one episode, Mortimer's friends throw her what they call a single shower to mark bayswater mulberry bag her bachelorette nike air max status. They each show a photo of an eligible man they think she could date. There's a lot of giggling until her mother pulls out one of the photos from her wedding to Robert Mortimer and says he's the perfect guy for her.
Tinsley Mortimer says she understands where her mom is coming from.
"No mother wants to see her daughter get divorced," she says. "It's hard when you grow apart. It's scary and exciting. I feel like I've come out stronger from all this . filming this TV show was almost like therapy."
It also could be lucrative. The master plan is for High Society to expand the Tinsley jordan for sale Mortimer brand.
Mortimer already designs a line of handbags for Samantha Thavasa and wants to branch out into clothing, home care and other items.
"I'm air max 90 black a smart girl, and I work hard," she says. isabel marant sneaker sale "I'm very focused, and I want to build a business here. That's really the larger goal, and that's mulberry outlet the reason I air jordans for sale did a television show and all those risks that come along with air max that."
Plus, it could help her reputation. Mortimer says she hopes people will realize she's more normal than they think.
"I do not go out every isabel marant sale night," she says. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Guidelines: You share in the USA TODAY community, so please keep your comments smart and nike air max 1 civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Use the "Report Abuse" button to make a difference. Read more.
Related articles:

97135490 nike girls shoes

36597733 nike air max turbulence

84654150 nike air max tempo

27539925 nike shoes size chart
返回列表