返回列表 回復 發帖

monster beats by dr. dre monster beats by dr dre cheap sale outlet cheapest sale

She's been busy painting the town 'Red' publicizing her fourth studio album of the same name.And Taylor Swift performed a mini-concert for a packed Times Square crowd at Good Morning America Monday morning.Scroll down for video...  Rocking Red: Taylor Swift performed a mini-concert for a packed Times Square crowd at Good Morning America Monday morning The 22-year-old blonde, who's arguably the most ladylike pop star working today, always manages to look polished in her conservative frocks and preppy ensembles.And Monday was no different as the six-time Grammy winner was seen flaunting her slim pins in striped pantyhose, a skater skirt, and a sparkly black long-sleeve top.Taylor rocked her trademark red lips with a red microphone as she dazzled the Manhattan audience with her tracks We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Red, and Love Story.  Classy: The 22-year-old blonde, who's arguably the most ladylike pop star working today, always manages to look polished in her conservative frocks and preppy ensembles  Pin parade: The six-time Grammy  Beats By Dr Dre Studio Red winner was seen flaunting her slim pins in striped pantyhose, a skater's skirt, a sparkly black long-sleeve top, and black canvas sneakersThe country-pop starlet has recently revealed that she has more  Studio Beats By Dre collaborations with songwriter Ed Sheeran to release.The classy crooner joined musical forces with the Lego House singer-songwriter for Everything Has Changed on her new album Red, but they worked so well together they have plenty more songs ready to record.The songstress explained: 'We had both reached out to each other's camps at the  Beats By Dre Headphones For Sale same time. I showed up at his hotel in Arizona and we just wrote songs all day.  Morning crooner: Taylor rocked her trademark red lips with a red microphone as she  Beats By Dre In Ear Tour dazzled the Manhattan audience with her tracks We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Red, and Love Story Adoring fans: The classy crooner tweeted this POV picture of the crowd gathered in Manhattan's Times Square for her GMA concert Bombshell: The flawless blonde has been on a whirlwind of publicity since her fourth studio album Red was released'Then he came and hung out at my house in Los Angeles and we spent all night sitting on the kitchen floor laughing, writing songs  Wireless Beats By Dre and harmonising. We have made other songs and we will put  Beats Solo Hd them out at different times.'Having made more than $5 million last year alone it's no surprise that Taylor is one of the most successful singer-songwriters in the world, but she hasn't always enjoyed a glamorous touring life. She toldThe Sun newspaper: 'Hotel rooms are fine. You have room service and moves on the TV. I'm use to it because I've been touring since I was 15.'And quite frankly, the rooms I'm in now are a lot nicer than the ones I was staying in back then. I used to do some touring in a van.'     Ready spaghetti: The songstress was later seen visiting The Late Show with David Letter while wearing a black t-shirt, trousers, and a jaunty red coat   Sit down chat: Taylor was interviewed by Letterman, slipping into a sexy black frock for the occasion  Outfit change: Afterwards she was seen leaving in a pretty red dressTaylor Swift hits the red carpet to debut her new album, 'Red' Taylor Swift releases her new album 'Red'
Related articles:

discount monster beats by dre monster beats by dr
返回列表