返回列表 回復 發帖

and editorials featuring men and women of color. No words

Naomi Campbell for Elle Russia January 20 Snapshot is a section showcasing ad campaigns, pictures, and editorials featuring men and women of color. No words,filled with a variety of colors Toe experimental high heels, just an image. Enjoy.
the washed out shades complimented each other perfectly! I'm definitely going to steal this one a lot. Another L.A. piece; this super cool vintage shirt I got in the same little (emphasis on the little) vintage place I got the sweatshirts in. It has the strangest headless horseman on it, I guess it was for a racetrack.Today I wore it,how tempting all the same., it's nice and soft. I wear it with vintage Levi's, Martin Margiela peep toe heels, the afforementioned metal-plated belt,Here are some Instagrams from the trip, and a couple of old bangles.
Crew pleated front cotton shirt, Y-3 skirt, vintage rhinestone necklace, and my mom Chloe open toe boots. Sigh...today is officially the last day of summer. Tomorrow is my first day of my junior year and I have to dig my hideous school uniform out of my closet.The shoes at Rodarte for Spring 09 are just as covetable as the thorny, poisonousmary janes Christian Louboutin designed for RodarteWinter 0
I love her outfit with Serge in the see-through dress-the socialite princess who ran away with the bad boy...of course her sense of style never fades-the outfit in the lower right corner is a huge inspiration to me...a great mix of textures and colors and totally age-appropriate. Serge had excellent style too,toms outlet...
I am sometimes asked how I style my hair, and while my method is far from perfect, I thought I'd show you how! My hair is pretty straight and fine naturally and I always let it air dry.
Do you love little projects you can toss in a little bag and carry around for you? Seems I find myself sitting in an awful lot of waiting rooms, sitting with my phone on speaker and doing my best to participate (code for not get so distracted I forget about the phone and walk off) in conference calls, and then sit on the phone while Mimmie chews the fat about the topic of the day.
Toms espadrilles because of their utter simple nature and the capability to go together with most kinds of clothing is said to have become a favorite of most people from various parts of the world.
This woman is gorgeous! I’m here thinking about the Phytorelaxer I bought the other day and shaking my head at myself and seriously contemplating taking that thing back…lol. I LOVE her hair. And her style. And her face. Brittainy from North Carolinaast, but not least is Brittainy who just made the cut,cheap toms, submitting her pix just a few days ago.No matter,http://www.cheaptomsshoess365.com/, the 5'10″ stunner made quite the impression.
返回列表