返回列表 回復 發帖

the amazing associate in haute couture I worked with

(they're also nice in the summer for the chronically cold! not too heavy, just right)Unfortunately,leaving her on crutches and out of work for a few days., vintage sweatshirts are becoming an increasingly expensive item to collect. You wouldn't think that a short sleeve mascot sweatshirt someone would wear in highschool circa '68 would go for $200+ on eBay, but they do and the prices are getting higher all of the time. Short sleeve sweatshirts seem to be in highest demand.
I often find myself thinking of what's actually good about winter besides the holidays. I mean other than that, winter is just one big season of too much snow, too much cold, and too little daylight. smh Black hair that's already dry enough to begin with can take a serious beating during the winter.
Hope you had a Happy Turkey Day!I stuffed myself full of ribs, mac cheese, and collard greens, then passed out before I could catch the screening of Beyonce's I am World Tour. Sigh.
They like the way they make them feel like appeal a million bucks without genuinely having ever seen the million bucks.They make them appreciate the steep and branded stuff without having to pay the same quantity for louboutin shoes.For every female on this earth,there is a great glamor that these shoes have.
Just a random thought,cheap toms, guys, bear with me here So there was a time, let's say late 2009, when some of our favorite starlets carted around fluffy dogs not just as companions,small grapevine wreaths, but also as complements to their outfits.Whether Paris Hilton started the trend with Tinkerbell, or Elle Woods, the fictional character of Legally Blonde, kickstarted the fad with Brewster, urban fashionistas caught on quick.
....it's so difficult to find vintage Levi's for women in tiny sizes but I managed to snag this pair on eBay in my size for $20 while I was in Mexico...they're so beautiful! They arrived in the mail today.^(don't mind the awful picture quality...) today I'm repeating yesterday's ensemble a bit with a simple shirt (cotton button down from J Crew), Pradas (which thanks to some helpful readers I found are from SS06),What a bargain,
Vogue contributing editor and America's Next Top Model judge Andre Leon Talley mixed with a few Real Housewives of Atlanta on Tuesday to celebrate Louis Vuitton's cruise collection at Atlanta's Lenox Square Mall:No ALT was not mixing with Nene, Kim, or Sheree more like Millie Smith (the wife of NBA player Steve Smith), Randi Miles, and Rebecca Jones.Looks like good times were had by all and the collections looked fabulous.See more pictures here.
my sister wanted to do some pre-ball shopping...we went to Galleries Lafayette...it was so festive!;Me outside the Galleries Lafayette...wearing a vintage Escada sweater, Zara scarf,http://www.cheaptomsshoess365.com/, cut-off cords, Alaia wedges, borrowing a Chloe bag from momI LOVE these socks I got from Target...pretty cute with babydoll-tall wedgesSome pictures from the Crillon Hotel today...Wearing an Ivan Grundahl diagonally pleatedasymmetric leather skirt, Max Mara tights,toms outlet,;Moroccanscarf, and ponyhair herringbone cap-toe boots by Chanel.I got these boots after my appointment at Chanel-they are my new obsession!The boots weren the only shoes I walked away from Chanel with...as a parting gift, Sanaz (the amazing associate in haute couture I worked with) gave me these shoes...wow!;Off to get some rest before the big day-can wait to share my experience! Its already been incredible. Thanks toOphélieRenouardfor making this all possible.xo Jane
返回列表