返回列表 回復 發帖

http://louisvuitton.cyber-ninja.jp Flamini dissatisfaction ball can be kicked

Flamini dissatisfaction ball can be kicked
In this case, 巴西博塔弗 Ge club has stepped up the offensive against Seedorf, they hope free to join the Dutch after the contract expires this summer. Botafogo club vice-president Andre - Silva publicly stated that "Yes, we are contact Seedorf, our desire is to bring him to the Brazilian league. Seedorf in full compliance with the ball at the technical level the requirements of the team, the only problem is the economy. " Seedorf for Milan for 10 seasons, the past midfield and Pirlo, Gattuso, the Rossoneri winning one. But since Allegri assumed office Houxiduofu on to lose the main position, this season he played a total of 1068 minutes in Serie A, ranked six in the Milan midfielder. Seedorf's wife is Brazilian, so he was minded to http://louisvuitton.cyber-ninja.jp try the Brazilian league, and previously when it comes to transfer rumors Seedorf has said, "Brazil is my favorite country rumors between me and the Brazil ルイヴィトンアウトレット team for many years, I have a market value. " Seedorf outside a Milan midfielder Mathieu Flamini, the same grumbling. Silvio Berlusconi Cup last summer on his right knee anterior cruciate ligament injuries, post-operative long-term absence this season has not been participating on behalf of Milan. Flamini said he had fully recovered, "I want to let everyone know that I feel good, that feeling has continued for a few months no problem in my knee, I can normally participate in training, I do not know why the coach would not let me appearance. I respect the coach Allegri, but the club does not have anyone to give me explain, I only know that I have a 100% recovery, but no chance to compete. " Flamini in the summer of 2008 a free transfer from Arsenal to Milan, but the performance of four years in Milan's Mathieu Flamini has been poor, and kept getting injured, he became Milan signings low paid representatives. This season the end 后弗拉米尼 contract expires, he clearly can not be renewed contract, "In the future I hope to participate in the Champions League, I want to join a big club, but more importantly I hope to play in the match . " Milan scored 64 goals in 34 games, have the firepower of the Serie A the most, six more than second place Juventus goals. But compared to last season, the Rossoneri are obvious. The 2010-11 season, Ibrahimovic scored 14 goals, two strike partner Robinho and Pato scored 14 goals, three total contribution of 42 goals. Swedes still heroics this season, 34 accounted for 24 goals, but other strike partner performance bleak. Inzaghi this season without scoring five goals, Robinho, Cassano, and Al - the Shala Wei 2 goals, Maxi - Lopez and Alexandre Pato each contribution to a ball, six forward, only 11 balls accounted for less than Sweden people half of the goal. Milan squad shooter is not a striker, but the midfielder Nocerino (9 balls). The other strikers do not give power also led to Ibrahimovic assumed too much pressure, 37.5% of the Swedish player's goal accounted for the team scoring the total number of once Ibrahimovic misfiring, Milan's offensive in trouble. Gazzetta dello Sport "bluntly" Only a super Ibrahimovic is not enough. Robinho is the second multi-goal players in the Milan striker, but the Brazilians in 26 games only harvest 5 ball repeatedly Buddhism would not join the Milan fans on the old bicycle juvenile extremely disappointed. Cassano's return may be only able to solve the urgent needs of Milan, Bari kid contribute 2 goals in 11 games
About the Author
Prices are extremely reasonable to have your attention. abercrombie and fitch will come one particular, you will never leave the place without making purchase of this one dress. Abercrombie Fitch Shirts has made important place worldwide because company know what people desire for and which kind of dressing, abercrombie uk ルイヴィトン 財布 want to bring in their attire.
Related articles:

ルイヴィトン バッグ How to Organize a Neighborhood Beauty Pagaent

ルイヴィトンアウトレット Forum Marketing Strategy Benefits To Online Business Co

http://louisvuitton.michikusa.jp How To Catch Australian Salmon
返回列表