返回列表 回復 發帖

96135031 retro nike shoes

"Ryan would be absolutely honoured and isabel marant online shop proud just as mulberry outlet we mulberry bags sale all are," his mom, Christine Russell, had said a few moments earlier. "I'd like to thank you all for remembering Ryan."
The Dupont parkette, near Dupont St. and 26071169 nike running shoes Avenue Rd., isabel marant wedge sneakers was renamed for Sgt. Ryan Russell, 35, 44630995 nike shoes for men who died in the line of duty in January.
The park is just blocks from the spot where Russell was struck by a stolen snowplow driven by a man without shoes. At the wheel was Richard Kachkar, who has since been isabel marant dicker boots charged with first-degree murder.
On Friday, it was a sunny, happy place. Not covered with snow or sadness.
"Hey, Nolan, how are celine sale you?" Police Chief Bill Blair asked Russell's two-and-a-half-year-old son as he toddled into the park carrying a stuffed animal.
Russell's family sat in plastic lawn chairs, partially shaded by a sturdy maple. Mayor Rob Ford, several city councillors and police officers stopped by on cars and bicycles. Russell's platoon stood in the shade.
"The last time that we gathered was a very sad and tragic day, a cheap celine difficult day," Blair said. "Today we have gathered to celebrate a life of service and to remember the sacrifice isabel marant wedge 65065487 classic nike shoes sneakers of one very brave Toronto cop."
After the photos were all taken, Nolan ran toward the swings. "Run," he shouted.
"That's awesome," his mom said, 64260859 nike sensor shoes looking toward the park.
Afterward, Mayor Rob Ford said it was very isabel marant shop online emotional seeing Nolan and Christine Russell.
"I have a little boy the same age. I can't imagine not having him or him not having me. But it's a great honour and a great privilege to name a park after Sgt. Ryan Russell. He was a true hero. We try to turn it into a celebration but it is a sad and touching day," he said.
When asked how she was doing, Russell's wife said "fine, thank you."
"I wasn't sure if I would be okay or not and I'm actually very honoured and proud," she said. "This morning Nolan said, 'We're going to go see Daddy's park.' He's really excited to come here and play and this is going mulberry sale to be a special place for us to bring Nolan and remember his father."
返回列表