返回列表 回復 發帖

mulberry my psychological pressure

Xiaohua went to the Provincial People's Procuratorate to find Amoi, staff told her, did not this person, Xiaohua began to realize that to be fooled.
during
Dengmou: I do not know, the Director is I casually compiled, I am every day, at night they go back and live during the day pretending to work, walk out.
Reporter: You have enough money to spend to find Miss Why go to luxury hotels?
Reporter: Now that you move your heart, why dealing with a period, but also to find the second?

Li said, she received a phone call that the police find themselves, particularly Dengmou hear fear, into the right call, she was waiting outside for a half-day people do not come out into the one asked, the caller said, had already gone.
female graduate students reported
(Reporter Nie Shakespeare) primary and secondary school education, unemployed; them, undergraduate, graduate, and have plenty of money. Two years later he met over the Internet to them, cheated them of more than 30 million, with the what is it?
after a large number of visits to the investigation, the police were quickly confirmed the suspects, who lives in Nong'an Dengmou, but he was not at home. Later news that he Xi'an Road and Youth Road near the intersection of a district, the police along this line, find one and Dengmou contact Women's Li Li (pseudonym).

Xiaohua said that he wanted to stay in Changchun civil service exam, to Amoi immediately said he could help after graduation. Xiaohua points several times to Amoi on the yuan, he gave himself to do the work. Proposed not his brother transferred to the work of the Court, Amoi said to mulberry. Brother the job, Xiaohua gave the Amoi lot of money, before and after a combined 400 million yuan.
Xiaohua is on the network know that the man claiming to be Amoi Amoi Provincial Procuratorate somewhere Director of two video chat, is Amoi wearing glasses and dressed, Xiaohua no doubt about his identity a little.
deceive a woman has to give him 14 million asked him to arrange the work themselves and relatives. After his money, in addition to package their is a lot a lot in the upscale hotel to spend the money to a beautiful young lady body. When arrested hogan, his body paying the money was less than $ 100.
Dengmou was born in 1976 Nong'an Huanglong town, primary school education, was a lorry driver. In 2007, the owner sold the car, he lost income, the beginning and out of cafes to make a woman online.

Dengmou: no way, shattering it hollister. Was my first cheated girl, do ectopic pregnancy surgery, I had to get money to give her flowers. Later, she went to my house, and know my identity, she did not say anything, but her family do not agree.

cheated more than 30 million of the five women

Yesterday, the the Nanling police station on suspicion of fraud Dengmou Detention.

Dengmou: I am not a pick, only such people to believe me hollister, highly educated, wealthy women better cheat. And one not well educated girl, I is the Director of the Provincial Procuratorate, she retorted: the conditions, but also believe that my identity. This woman to the pursuit of vanity and vanity, my false identity can meet them.

he deceived the first woman in a medical college students, the other party and his life more than a year, ectopic pregnancy surgery is also done for him. The woman was cheated of more than 70,000 yuan, but later because of surgery and other reasons, he had to pay for her, so start looking for the next goal, robbing Peter to pay Paul.

money is given, but one asked Shashi Hou work, Amoi said Transferred later added work, he had to find someone else. Xiaohua said:
Reporter: There are several people in your life for a long time, you moved in the truth?

Dengmou: I am typing very slowly, a lot of words are not playing. Each of the first sentence is:

QQ has over 200 friends
primary education, unemployed people
a time when the South Gate District branch against the usurpation of crime special action, Nanling police station this The case attaches great importance to the director of Wang Qiang every morning the first thing of this fraud.

Changchun, a university graduate in the school on April 20, Xiaohua (a pseudonym) came to Changchun South Gate Branch of the Municipal Public Security Bureau the Nanling police station, said the man was a claim to the Director of Provincial Procuratorate cheated.
to make themselves more attractive louboutin, he gave himself fabricated the identity of the Registrar www.abercrombiepaschertrade.fr. In this capacity the past two years, has five highly educated women Piancaipianse fraud amounting to more than 30 million.
Reporter: Why are specialized ceiling educated woman cheat?

was arrested, Dengmou eyes full of bloodshot, he said www.hollisterboutiquestore.fr, knew themselves in the crime, the day to listen to Li Li said the police to find, he would know to come to him outlet hogan, three days no sleep.
The suspects Dengmou newspaper reporter is the Qiang camera

■ dialogue

Provincial Procuratorate did not he

the latest easy targets
eligible

Reporter: Do you understand the work of the Public Prosecutor's Office? Not afraid of it away it?
to assist the police caught him
Dengmou: In fact, there are several that I move the heart hollister, I think they do not care about my identity, when my good wife. But a lie, do not continue to lie on the circle does not survive, to be exposed, they also do not want me.
his own account, the lowest female contacts is undergraduate education, there are two students at school, in addition, divorced women are highly educated. He said he has a grasp of this woman's psychological: After the divorce, wants to find a young abercrombie pas cher, identity, and say out was not humiliating.

Dengmou: In fact, I am not a person to I Sha identity I know, though well dressed, but a person to the kind of high-end consumer sites, it still felt cramped. I find a few brothers and ask them to eat, drink mulberry outlet, my psychological pressure, but also enjoy their worship and sought after. In fact, this point hollister online shop, I am also very vanity.

Dengmou This put the heart, April 23 21 am, he again returned to the rented room of the two, was arrested by the police. Later Dengmou admit, Li Li is his latest start, but not fool the money.
Reporter: Do you often online? Typing is very skilled it?

相关的主题文章:

louboutin in recent years

hollister france

air jordan pas cher
返回列表