返回列表 回復 發帖

It's polo season

It's polo season
What few might know (I certainly didn't) is that back in the 1980s when Nick Kamen stripped down to pants in the Levis ad,Air Jordan Shoes Online, it was a pair of Sunspel boxers that he was wearing. The company plodded along doing its thing in relative fashion obscurity but when Sunspel was taken over by Dominic Hazlehurst and Nick Brooke in 2005 (the former's family had a connection with its previous owner),Cheap Kobe 8 Venice Beach, this began to change. In Daniel Craig's first James Bond film the in 2006, he was wearing one of Sunspel's polo shirts.
The brand makes three styles of polo shirt,Nike Air Max Australia, and although it does a fine line in underwear, socks and scarves (it's even making chinos now), it is Sunspel's polos that I am continually drawn to. And as spring approaches I expect I'll soon be replacing my current uniform of checked shirt, jeans,Isabel Marant Sneakers Sale, jacket and brogues to polo shirt, jeans, jacket, and brogues.
, a super soft and incredibly lightweight cotton polo. I've got a couple in this style already (it comes in several colours) and there are a few reason's I'll be buying more this season. The shape is slim - not belly-grippingly fitted or hideously,Cheap Soccer Cleats Australia, sexlessly boxy and the placket (neck) is pleasingly but not ridiculously low. There's also something about the way the fabric is woven that gives it a nice bit of stretch, so it's good one the chest and shoulders. Even mine.
返回列表