返回列表 回復 發帖

Hope you guys had a fab-u-lous New Year

After my post on puffy eyes,http://discounttoms2012.webs.com/, many of you requested to see one on dark circles. I had actually planned on including dark circles with the puffy eyes,discount toms, but felt dark eyes deserved their own shine. So to speak.First thing to figure out with dark circles is to figure out if they are indeed dark circles.
I agree! Love her dresses,cheap toms for women, especially her yellow and blue one shoulder numbers.Apparently Shanease's 20th birthday is fast approaching. Happy Early Birthday,cheap toms for sale, Bombshell!What do you guys think of today's pick Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style and flair of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location,cheap toms, a description of your style,toms discount,all skins, and your Fashion Bombshell of the Day Picture(s) to .
Hope you guys had a fab-u-lous New Year!I celebrated with a few close friends at a small bar downtown.I rang in 2011 with a feather shouldered frock by Lipsy London,as the soles are made from vulcanised rubber, inspired (I'll admit) by Shingai Shoniwa:I set off the winter white look with a pink lip (it's called Impassioned by Mac in case you're wondering!).
If you miss summer's glow recreate it no matter the temp outside with a glowy cheek,discount toms. Simply apply your blush as usual and then apply a product like MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit (for warm skintones) or Too Faced Brightening Blush in Papa Don't Peach (for cooler skintones) to your cheekbones in a light backwards C motion using a fluffy brush like MAC #18 A simple red lip.
Pin curl your hair. Like whoever invented the pin curl needs to be treated to an all expense paid dinner to Gladys Ron's. If you're going out and want to refresh your do and have some time to spare,cheap toms online, section your hair (the bigger the section the looser the curl; the smaller the section the tighter the curl) and use your fingers to roll each section as you would with a roller and secure with either a bobby pin or a roller clip.
Among them is this pair of pull-on ankle boots with a front button-tab detail.Marc by Marc Jacobs 606943 ankle Boot $480 at From here,toms outlet online, we move on to buckle-front beauties that begin to really pick up modern details in place of the more vintage-y front laces or front-button straps shown above.Marc by Marc Jacobs 606935 boot $550 at Zappos,toms outlet, Saks,Whether you just started your locs or had them for years,Nieman Marcus.
But, I don't like it nearly as much as the brown suede style shown above. For some reason,http://cheaptomsforsale2013.webs.com/, this lower bootie doesn't seem quite as well-balanced and successful in it's overall silhouette.
Smootches! I wore a dress from Rent the Runway,http://cheaptomsonline2013.webs.com/, a cool service that allows you to rent any number of dresses for 4 days at a time. It's perfect if you have tons of events to attend,toms outlet online, but don't want to blow your bank account. More on that later
返回列表