返回列表 回復 發帖

Georgia interstate runs into issues Knoxville News Sentinel

Georgia interstate runs into issues Knoxville News Sentinel,Isabel Marant Sneaker
AUGUSTA, Ga. - A new federal report on a proposed interstate connecting Savannah,Cheap Kobe 8 Venice Beach, Ga., and Knoxville says several suggested routes aren't feasible because of detrimental effects on mountain terrain and protected wilderness areas.
The Augusta Chronicle reports that the study found "fatal flaws" in three possible corridors. Due to environmental concerns and opposition from residents in the north Georgia mountains,Isabel Marant Sneakers Sale, the study didn't proceed with cost analysis of the routes.
Earlier this month, a separate federal report detailed plans for another possible new interstate that would move traffic from Augusta through central Georgia and Alabama to Natchez,Air Jordan Shoes Online, Miss.
Well, you can always head East on I-40 until you get to the I-81 split at which point you can head north towards Bristol. When you get close to Johnson City you will see the signs that say I-26 East,Nike Air Max Australia, if you get on I-26 there it will lead you to Asheville at which point in time you just stay East on 26. It takes me a little less than five hours to get from Johnson City to Charleston going five miles an hour over the speed limit on I-26 East. Probably take you about six and a half hours from Knoxville. I've driven many times from Bristol to Charleston and it's usually a five hour trip.
返回列表