返回列表 回復 發帖

and we started to have a bit much going on.

There were a couple of fringed vests like this but I chose this very one because of it's beautiful, sort of wine stained color and because it hangs beautifully too. I love that it's unbelievably long too-to see it in motion is amazing. This could look great with both trashed-out jeans or pretty delicate dresses-here I wear mine with a sheer chiffon Phillip Lim dress and Marni strappy heels-(couldn't resist sticking in a swing shot-you really can't get the full effect without seeing it move!)
Try to stay away from theedges. Felt glue dries very, very hard and getting your needle and thread through that will result in repeatedly stabbing your thumb (trust me).STEP 5: Start tacking down your felt shapes using your needle and thread. Your embroidery floss comes with 6 strands. I choose to split the strands in half and embroider with 3 strands a go.
She sticks to a few colors with each outfit and adds a little surprise like the animal print pumps and yellow nails. I likes. Lori from LAori was so good, she appeared twice as Bombshell of the Day, each time getting comments like, HOT all the way through,http://www.cheaptomsshoess365.com/, and HOT TO DEATH!!!
Based in Santa Monica, California, TOMS Shoes is a company that has both non-profit and profit agendas. The company is known to design shoes that are light in weight and resemble famous Argentine Alparagata design. The Alparagata were in used in Argentina since the days of the yore. Worn by farmers in Argentina,but cardboard, these shoes were made of canvas fabric.
In 2006,cheap toms, the American traveler Blake Mycoskie has supported children in Argentina and found make couldn't can offer no ankle boots to guard their feet. Hoping to help, he
They tightly wound up and held together easily.Then, take your finger and wrap each cleaner around it individually. Keep the coils tight until ready to use.Initially the plan was to have them as sprays, sticking out of the tree all crazy. But we also made our pom garland from yesterday and some neon paper chain (we used neon cardstock from Dollar General for $0.75 a pack and used 2) and we started to have a bit much going on.
Ann Demeulemeester vest, and Balenciaga ankle boots.;This 70 choker is known as the 'Big Bottom Lady' in our household. She is my FAVORITE piece of jewelry.Right after I took this picture, snow started falling like CRAZY!Even my comatose dog got off of her couch to come check it out.Later that afternoon mom and I went out to take some snow pictures. Gotta make the moment last, you know this snow won be here for long.Mom wearing an 80 swing fur coat, cut-off corduroy pants, Zara scarf,Carine is wearing Prada.,
so seventies. The python skin is in perfect condition. Glorious.Worn with a Madewell denim shirt,toms outlet,as long as my email is in full cooperation, a Ralph Lauren little girl skirt my grandma got for me, a Lucky Brand hat, and those totally crazy no-name vintage boots I got in Austin last year at Big Bertha.To share a quote from my favorite movie Wild at Heart....Sailor: Did I ever tell ya that this here jacket represents a symbol of my individuality, and my belief in personal freedom? Lula: About fifty thousand times. Have a good weekend!
返回列表