返回列表 回復 發帖

Levi jeans

JaneNo words to capture my love for these spotted Alaia ponyhair hiking booties...Worn with a 70 Mongolian lamb fur jacket,Worn with a Jelly Garcia skirt and thrifted men shirt,cheap toms, Levi jeans,cheap toms online,J. Crew turtleneck, and a hot pink Comme des Garcons square scarf I stole from my mom.
I'm a little tardy announcing this,toms outlet online, but as you can see,She says, we have a new banner!Anyone who has been reading this site for a while knows I love to switch it up. After 6-12 months, it's on to the next one!I chose this new style (created by Ian Robinson) to reflect the mixture of runway reviews,cheap toms for sale, models,toms outlet online, and celebrity fashion we feature on the daily.

Blush and bronzer both do wonderful things to wake up skin of all colors. To apply bronzer,toms on sale, use this trick I learned from the folks at Estee Lauder: apply in an E from the temples,toms outlet, sweeping to the hollows of the cheeks, and then sweep down to the bottom of the jaw for a natural sun-kissed look.
My mom let me borrow it for this picture. This poncho is so painfully beautiful-there must be at least 10 different furs on this poncho.;The best thing about this poncho is that it has hand-painted flowers on the inside of it. It belongs in a museum.;My mom got this poncho at Archive Vintage here in Dallas...talk about the find of a lifetime.;;;;;*I am not in any way endorsing Spike Jonze Where the Wild Things Are. I thought it was a pretty depressing movie. My best friend cried the whole time when we saw it together.This post gets it name because when my mom was taking these pictures, she asked me to do my best WTWTA reenactment. Pictures of my really good impersonations are not included in this post to preserve my dignity...dignity that was totally lost when an astounded passerby caught me in the middle of my wild rumpus. Sigh...at this point though, I am pretty used toembarrassingmyself in the name of beautiful clothes.
Naomi Campbell for Elle Russia January 20 Snapshot is a section showcasing ad campaigns, pictures,discount toms, and editorials featuring men and women of color. No words,toms outlet, just an image. Enjoy.
Be sure to blend with a concealer brush or the edge of a makeup wedge so there are no harsh lines,discount toms. Apply the darker contour shade in the crease using a fluffy eyeshadow brush and a back and forth sweeping motion almost like a windshield wiper.
It vintage Perry Ellis and it ultra-suede with this grey industrial cord-like trim and eppaulettes.I am wearing them with a bib from the Urban Outfitters Andersend Lauth collaboration, a red silk miniskirt from a label called Mischen,cheap toms, Betsey Johnson tights,toms outlet store, and Balenciaga Fall 2006 ankle boots.I see Garance Dore and Refinery 29 are doing features on band/military jackets too-check them out!***I am also very excited to announce that I (and many other bloggers-including That Just My Vibe, the respective Queens of Style,cheap toms for women, and Mademoiselle Robot) are working together on a top secret project for Vice-can;t say much now but I'll let you in on the details as soon as I get the go-ahead!***
返回列表