返回列表 回復 發帖

Hollister Deutschland56tGWith many Democrats.9Gwu

Related articles:

Hollister Shop60eN 256 seconds5bhn

http://www.hollisteronlinestores.fr/90xX 130 seconds3Cyf

Occhiali Da Sole Ray Ban79hMI think he realizes how.9Bhc

This transcript is automatically generated
Now let me just say that a lot of people have their shorts in a wide because of the proposal to require a photo ID in order to vote.

Look I -- I -- this really,Hollister Deutschland.

I want to understand why this issue seems to be such a point of contention.

With many Democrats.

I do understand that we should not make it difficult for people to exercise their right to vote.

And if people neither have nor need a driver's license -- the state ought to provide a free photo ID.

I wouldn't even mind.

If we had several get your photo ID days.

And set up centers at convenient times and places and I'm sure that churches and political parties would even provide transportation,Hollister Online Shop.

But railing against having a photo ID devote escapes my common sense radar screen.

Now the issue has become increasingly partisan and at times really irrational.

This week the UN human rights commission agreed to hear a complaint from the NAACP,http://hollisterq-onlineshops.com/.

About the -- to pass an eight states.

And are pending in 32 others.

I want you to think about something the UN human rights commission that's going to be passing judgment.

On the fairness of our elections include sets bastions of voting rights -- China Cuba cutter and Saudi Arabia.

That's where women can show a photo ID all day and still not be allowed to vote.

Personally I'd suggest a much faster and easier way.

To determine whether the UN really believes it's a violation of human rights to require someone to show a photo ID,Hollister.

Would be to just walking off the street over the UN and demand to sit in on a meeting of the UN human rights commission without having to show a photo ID,Hollister Online Shop.

You think that'll happen of course not.

-- the -- disenfranchises.

The battle cry on this issue,http://www.swhch.com/hollister.php.

But -- point being -- is that if a person votes fraudulently.

That illegal vote has disenfranchise.

A legitimate voter regardless of that voters race or ethnicity.

I got to show a photo ID to get on a plane or in any building in Manhattan,Hollister Online Shop.

I can't even see my congressman in his office without showing a photo ID,Hollister.

And try getting into the White House.

Look in addition to a photo ID you'll have to provide a Social Security number and the size of your socks.

And -- just to get into the delta sky club I got to show a photo ID and that's even when the agent recognizes me holds me by name.

Knows that I'm not diamond medallion flyer and then says it's good to see mr.

Huckabee -- I see your photo ID.

I face maybe.

Well the last thing I'd ever want to do is intimidate someone from voting I mean this even if they were voting against me well maybe I wouldn't go that far.

But I would fight for the ride of any citizen to cast a legal and legitimate ballot.

But if a photo -- is needed to cash a check or money order by let her get on a plane Iran of building.

Why is it's such a big problem to ask for it when we vote,Hollister Online Shop.

That's -- You know.

And -- -- -- that you read it to me at Mike Huckabee.

Dot com click on the Fox News feedback section our go to my FaceBook page you can sign up on the wall there.

And senate to be part of my FaceBook page you can follow me on Twitter and by the way.

The book simple government New York Times best seller.

Now in its paperback edition available in bookstores everywhere and on Amazon. com,Hollister.

Okay --
返回列表