返回列表 回復 發帖

in full disclosure

What shoes rival Crocs in comfort but surpass Crocs in style,hence lingerie ' popularity.
Keen shoes, in particular the slipons I wearing right now, are the most comfortable presentable shoes I ever worn,the prices will be very high. Pack sunscreen. They are great for walking just about any distance, even in rain and puddles (they are water-resistant), and in winter weather with a pair of Smartwool socks you just can make your feet any happier. They are not quite as lightweight as Crocs, but really nothing is. They are still somewhat casual looking,Birkenstock Sandals, thanks to the big bumper toe,Karen Millen Outlet, but the comfort is extraordinary.
At this moment I am wearing a women style called Kaci, which is extraordinarily comfortable with a big toebox and excellent medial and metatarsal arch support.
Edited to add,Karen Millen Dresses, in full disclosure: I just came back from having coffee with a friend who works for Keen, and it possible I do some consulting for them. But I have never had any relationship with them before (other than as a customer),Birkenstock, and my advice was given without any knowledge that I might ever do any work for them. I stand by every word.
返回列表