返回列表 回復 發帖

vanessa bruno sac france

PRIMPER Profile
What is your Signature Beauty Look?: Natural foundation, a light pink colouring for my lips and a swipe of eyeliner on the top of my lids with a dash of mascara. I like to think of it as basic,vanessa bruno sac france, but classic.
Who is your beauty icon?: Emily Blunt. That girl can do no wrong in my beauty books at the moment. This product changed my skin forever. As a teen I struggled with acne, and no product seemed to help. After using this oil,vanessa bruno pas cher, I had no pimples, no dry spots nothing! My skin soaks it up, and I now apply it three times a week. Plus, it smells like heaven in a bottle and is great to apply when you need to relax.
All-time Favourite Hair Buy,vanessa bruno sac rouge?: Moroccan Treatment Oil, $55, from select salons. It gives my hair a nice sheen, and detracts from the thickness and the volume- of which I am not lacking.
All-time Favourite Fragrance?:Viktor Rolf Flowerbomb, $99, from department stores. I think anything Stella does is fantastic, and this fragrance is pretty much that. It just smells delicious!
Do you Prefer a Statement Eye or Bold Lip?: A bold lip, particularly with all the great red and pink tones that are coming out this season. It adds a WOW factor to any outfit
Best Beauty Bargain: A good eyeliner can usually set you back up to $50, so I hit the jackpot when I purchased Bourjois Khol Contour Eye Liner, $16, Priceline. It glides on easily and unlike others I have tried it lasts all night!
Biggest Beauty Splurge: Whilst in Paris, my Mum and I restocked our entire beauty collection, from makeup to fragrance and skincare.
Your Number One Beauty Tip: I live by the words of Napoleon Perdis Not to prime is a crime.
Latest Trend to Love: I love the fact the beehive is back, seen at the Louis Vuitton s/s show. It is such a classic that can make any outfit look stylish.
Related articles:

christian louboutin buy australia

christian louboutin replica ankle boots

vanessa bruno sac  bleu
返回列表