返回列表 回復 發帖

call to vote too

toolbar creator VICTORY!! VICTORY!! Watch American Idol Season 10 Episode 29 No Signups Cool!

This show is one of the best if we are talking about wonderful shows. Just find the link below and you will be entitled for free access to this great episode,louboutin pas cher. American Idol Season 10 Episode 29 is now moving ahead with a very wonderful surprise and its getting hotter and hotter. Start enjoying the episode by clicking the link now. Don't waste your time guys!

THE VIDEO LINK OF (American Idol Season 10 Episode 29) WILL BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST. ENJOY WATCHING!

The taping of the girls performances earlier today at CBS Television City in Hollywood is over and spoilers are out! If you don't want to know what Thia or the rest of the Top 12 girls picked for their songs and the order they will perform,Cheap NFL Jerseys, please skip this post!! Otherwise, proceed. All right Thia is performing 10th which is a good place to be considering there are 12 of them and the last 3 performances tend to stay fresh in people's minds UNLESS the first few performances are outstanding! The last to perform always get it best! We hope Thia won't ever have to perform first and that she gets to sing last at some point in the competition when it is most needed,louboutin pas cher!! Ready for her song choice? She could be doing Irene Cara's "Out here on my own" from the 1980 musical 'Fame' version or the 2009 remake version of the same song by Naturi Naughton. Not sure about the song choice. Her voice would be perfect but the arrangement of the song is what worries us,karen millen. Doesn't matter though because we for one will be doing our 50 max online voting and see how fast we can do that and if there's still time, call to vote too!! The winner of the night could be Pia Toscano! Not only did she pick a great song, she gets to perform last too!! Contestants who sing trite and overused songs on Idol should be eliminated right away -- Hero?! Summertime,abercrombie?! Fallin?!! even Breakaway! How could you pick that song Julie?! We don't mean no disrespect to these songs, they are all great and that's the problem- they're better left untouched and should be given back to the original artists. Idol producers: give these songs a rest,hollister france!!

Since it looks like these are going to dribble out over the next couple of days, I'm going to keep updating this post, so keep your eyes peeled. It's that time of the week again. Where the "American Idol" Top 11 (again) have to sing for our votes (or not if it's anything like last week). This week, we think the theme is Elton John songs. And not 80s songs as first stated. I thought they weren't going to do specific themes this year? Anyway, I have some suggestions as to what the Top 11 should sing and some other things they should consider. This week I'm posting them in random order: Casey Abrams - "Take Me To The Pilot." This is just the right kind of song for Casey to show his soul and that angry singing I still don't understand. Pia Toscano - "Island Girl." She promised last week to sing something upbeat. We'll see if she does so. I think "Island Girl" would be perfect for her. It's a fast fun song that always makes me want to dance. Or drive fast if its on in the car,www.hollisterfrancemagasinstore.fr. Scotty McCreery - "Porch Swing in Tupelo." If Scotty doesn't sing this then there's something wrong with him. It's almost a country song. And it's a tribute to Elvis Presley, who was one of Scotty's childhood heroes. This group is bad at picking songs,hollister, so I won't hold my breath. Paul McDonald - "Your Song." Again,louboutin, another clear choice here. "Your Song" is right in Paul's zone,abercrombie pas cher. Perhaps an acoustic version with the guitar? Yes please. Jacob Lusk - "Rocket Man" or "Something About the Way You Look Tonight." The former is pretty predictable, but the latter could be nice for Jacob,hollister. He could put that annoying gospel spin on it he loves so much,hollister. I hope he puts on some Elton-inspired clothing.
Related articles:

you should take note of a few issues.

Rafting in India surprisingly has fairly deep roots. As early as 1947

and by mail at 2313 East Ocotillo Rd.
返回列表