返回列表 回復 發帖

1.Rob Gronkowski New England Patriots Yo Soy Fiesta

AP
1.Rob Gronkowski New England Patriots Yo Soy Fiesta! Did anyone have a more fun offseason than Gronkowski? I don t think so. I d draft this guy simply because it would be entertaining just rooting for him and following the headlines as the Summer of Gronk spills over into the fall and winter. I bet you were expecting some actual analysis in this write up, but in reality this is the easiest call of the draft: 1,327 yards, 18 total TDs, Gronk is a stud and worth a first-round pick. No brainer,monster beats!
2.Jimmy Graham New Orleans Saints Graham falls just short of being named the top tight end in this year s class, but he is still a top-tier talent. Graham s emergence in New Orleans was mind-blowing last season, with the former basketball star catching 99 passes for 1,Hogan sito ufficiale,310 yards and 11 TDs,pilewu.com/louisvuitton. Graham still finds himself as the second target in one of the NFL s top passing offenses so there is no reason to believe that he will see any sort of significant dip in production in 2012,pilewu.com/truereligionjeans. Graham is worth a second round pick in any format.
3.Antonio Gates San Diego Chargers Most analysts won t rank Gates as high as I am,Gucci Online, especially after back-to-back years where he watched his production decline and where he missed a total of nine games. There s no denying that Gates has fallen off from his 2009 season (1,157 yards, eight TDs), but he is now one of the only proven weapons that Philip Rivers has in San Diego. Gates will likely once again be Rivers top red zone target and is a candidate to catch double-digit TDs in 2012 without Vincent Jackson around.
4.Aaron Hernandez New England Patriots It s really a shame that Patriots Tight Ends isn t an option in the draft, because I d be willing to give up my first and fourth round picks to be able to have that option. Hernandez, even splitting time with Gronkowski, caught 79 passes for 910 yards and seven TDs, making him the third-highest scoring TE in standard non-PPR leagues. Hernandez will certainly get his looks,douuo.com/airjordan, especially since he has lined up in the slot and as a running back. The platoon factor shouldn t be an issue and Hernandez could top 1,000 yards for the first time in his career,air jordon.
Related articles:

no name-calling or profanity

at the top of the neck. It is safer

Richard Shaw
返回列表