返回列表 回復 發帖

canada goose on sale,Daydream - looking for inspiration dream _2284

The daydreaming - Find dream inspired

I do not know but where the rest of the afternoon into a chopped constantly tangled lingering fatigue. Thoughts dream dreams cruising like a fish, seems like real magic. The ears hear any sound from the reality, breath smell the faint whiff of Milan, can be the eyelids but how also can not open. Face close to the pillows so much I am excited about the word, from the soft gap jump! Like one song after another I look forward to in the verses.   It really is Riyousuosi the night dream? Dream outside of me the past few days to write a bit text only, limited level a bit to the realm of looms, do the dream to my vista surprise? I am anxious to record the fine text of this dream But I felt limp drunk, access to power, open eyes, that flash of inspiration the moment, my hands could not grasp hold a pen is a bit far away from me When I was struggling to come out from the dream just surprises like a mirage disappeared before my eyes.   This is not a pipe dream?   I tried sober, to recall the dreams of things, any time I can how the blink of an eye to look back just got to find this sentence: it does converge on a fragment of a dream.   Impression, it is definitely a worthy I am pleased a good appreciation of the text, it was once robbed my surprise, seize my breath, I kind of hope it recorded I desperately to come out from a dream, only Picking up a bit of debris. In reality, it really became a crippled distant dream! The excitement   Finding the shadow of a dream after fruitless gradually subsided. Followed by a hint of the Lost, a touch of regret, a little compassion for their own poor memory. Quietly  , I am lying in bed, looking at the mosaic ceiling spotlights suddenly think, when night comes, these magnificent dazzling beam set out our dream, how scenery ah,canada goose on sale! Daytime, it does not give us too many romantic,nike aix max, not even beautiful fantasy, it is so real and ordinary. The so   think the dream of doing. The dream is an illusion in the scene, it can not catch, grip is not strong. Often rub shoulders regret leaving us there to get out of the Valley of the feet of the fans, are addicted to. Sentence the   dream gave me the inspiration: Ah! Text and text fights, only in reality to be dynamic, have a Live Flesh charm, only vital real-life experience to write Essay scenery. Text need the truth to polish! Our life is real to come out with the feet of the text, spell it out with the hand of the text. The text is a kind of wisdom, the living space of the text is not in a dream, life,Sko Tilbud Udsalg! I   of poetry,ralph lauren danmark, the poetry of my life, not by the dream inspiration to compose, I want real, down-to-earth harvest from a bit of life! Friend, you can not dream expectations static, etc. Your new poetry and new life! Daydream, it is an empty fruit ...... afternoon, August 1, 2010

You May Also Like,Related Topics Articles:

canada goose on sale,Print dress out and suck the most eye 110
返回列表